User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Itchy hand

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My rant today is my eczema left hand, I am not supposed to picked at it, but alas my hand is very itchy, I cut out dairy, and since I have a sweet tooth, my skin takes the toll. And I moisturized my hand with cortisol ointment and I prefers natural, should I stick with the free cortisol cream which my doctor prescription or go to Finlandia pharmacy to get the ointment there? Thanks! I wanted a good looking left hand
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

have you tried aloe vera gel?
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCouponSaver78 View Post
    My rant today is my eczema left hand, I am not supposed to picked at it, but alas my hand is very itchy, I cut out dairy, and since I have a sweet tooth, my skin takes the toll. And I moisturized my hand with cortisol ointment and I prefers natural, should I stick with the free cortisol cream which my doctor prescription or go to Finlandia pharmacy to get the ointment there? Thanks! I wanted a good looking left hand

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I feel you pain my left elbow and down my arm has eczema - I have tried everything and nothing works - when its really itchy I use bear grease - hubby is native so I he has ointments or just plain olive oil. ever since the weather changed here I have been scratching. hugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Try using coconut oil. It has decreased the eczema on my elbow from 100% to 1%.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, 2shopmom and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hope it heals soon
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

shea butter, brazil nut oil, coconut oil, allergy medicine. Long term use of cortisol cream is harmful to skin. Also try using non-fragranced product (bath gel, soap, moisturizer).
    Try different products see if it helps especially product made for sensitive skin. I used to buy Softsoaps handwash and it makes my skin itches, also Olay soaps...takes me a while to figure it out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    Try using coconut oil. It has decreased the eczema on my elbow from 100% to 1%.
    I was going to suggest the same thing! my son has exzema and I have psoriasis. Heard very good things. I just got a tub of coconut oil to try on us both. Looking forward to a natural treatment!!
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Yes, Coconut oil works. One of my friend as bad eczima and a few months ago she started using it and she love's it. Hope you will find something that help for you also as eczima can be very bad........................
    22hicks, Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

For me, coconut oil didn't work for my eczema (but was fantastic on non-eczema-affected skin). Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair (gold coloured pump) sometimes works. Cutting out gluten really helps. Also the Hemp Hand Protector from The Body Shop seems to work. Right now it's 3 for $33 at the Body Shop, so a good time to stock up. Plain olive oil also works!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh you poor thing you! I don't have eczema but I do have SUPER sensitive skin and always suffered with dryness/redness/even burning after using different products. I second the coconut oil... LOVE this on my skin. I also now ONLY use Avene products. Since switching to Avene a few years ago my skin has been so so happy. You can purchase this line through Shoppers (this is where I buy it). I have not used any other cream since. I believe there might even be something through Avene specifically for eczema. You might even find some samples to try first. A little pricey but WELL worth it in my opinion (plus you can redeem/earn points for lovely skin care products). Hope you itching eases really soon.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I get dyshydrotic eczema (blisters) on my elbows. It's worse than regular eczema because the blisters can scar, I've been using zinc cream (diaper rash aveeno one ) and it calms it down

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Have you heard the saying that if you have an itchy hand, you'll come into money? Just hope that happens for all of you contending with skin conditions.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How long have you used the prescription? I had eczema as a child and the prescription cream cleared it up for me. I remember using it for a long time though

Now it's just allergic itching but thank the lord it's not eczema

Feel for you
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just read this..maybe it will help..hope link works..

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Woman-21-left-looking-sunburnt-severe-eczema-f...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information