• 1 Post By cjethani
  • 1 Post By CouponLadybird
  • 1 Post By bargain_hunter_lola
  • 2 Post By bargain_hunter_lola

Thread: Halloween Secret Sender

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Sep 30th, 2014
    I'm going to attempt another secret sender train! Please DON'T join unless you plan to ensure your buddy gets a great envelope!

Halloween Secret Sender Exchange

This train is open to riders with a rating of 20 or more. I will take up to 8 riders. Going to keep it small and simple. Boarding will close TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 30th. I would like all wishlists sent by October 1st so that I can forward them that day. Halloween is right around the corner!

When the train is full I will randomly draw names and each rider will have a SECRET sc’er that they will have to pack an envie of AT LEAST $15 in EXACT wishlist coupons for. Please also include something for Halloween for your secret SC’er (card, stickers, bookmark, flat decoration, etc – just something nice for your sc’er). **THIS IS IMPORTANT - PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR HALLOWEEN ITEM!!!

Train Values (unless specifically valued higher by rider)
    FPCs (true fpcs ) = $10
    Call Ins = DOUBLE $ VALUE - ie. $3 Aveeno (blue J&J) = $6
    B1G1, MIR = $3
    GTG, ETR, Aeroplan pins, Misc. pins =$1 each code
    "P" Stamps =$2

Movie Tickets = $20
    Samples = $1 each
    $1 in GC = $5 (therefore a $3 GC equals $15 in coupons)

Please send a maximum of 3 of any coupon, unless otherwise asked for by your sc’er. You must send at least $15 worth of wishlist coupons (NOV. 15th & onward expiries) but you can always send more – remember to send an envie you would like to receive! Only send specific wishlist coupons, if you have a question PM me. And don’t forget to reveal yourself in your envie, so that your sc’er can give you a trade rating!!!

If interested in riding please post in this thread AND P.M. me your mailing address and your wishlist of at least 40 Coupons (to make it easier for people to send you coupies). FPCs, GCs & Call Ins should be in addition to your base 40 coupon list.
    Therefore if you have 10 FPC's listed and 10 Call Ins, your full wishlist should have at least 60 wishes (40 base + fpcs/call ins). Please make sure to put any specifics into your pm (ie, no french, no TFT, Stackables needed or no printed coupons, etc).

You will have until
    OCTOBER 9th, 2014 to mail your envie to your secret sc’er so that it arrives in time for HALLOWEEN!!!

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO POST & GIVE A TRADE RATING WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR ENVIE!!! RATINGS ARE MANDATORY. TY

Disclaimer:

-feedback is mandatory!
    -Conductor is not responsible for lost, stolen, unsent, unsatisfactory envies
    -I have strict rules to ensure that all riders are happy with my trains. If you blatanly don't follow the rules, you will receive negative feedback and will not be able to ride anymore of my trains.
    -If you have rode any of my trains and have not left feedback, you may not ride another train until you leave any missed ratings.

This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan, icoke
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Sep 28th, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Riders:

1) bargain_hunter_lola
    2) cjethani
    3) couponladybird
    4) juliejolie
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Mon, Sep 29th, 2014 at 08:03 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Seat plz

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

me please

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I'm on the fence on this one. it sounds like a great train but I'm worried about if I join and get matched up with someone I don't have the right coupons for.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I'm on the fence on this one. it sounds like a great train but I'm worried about if I join and get matched up with someone I don't have the right coupons for.
    Yeah, it's sometimes a gamble. Sometimes wishlists are super easy, some are a little bit hard. It really just depends on your stash and what your buddy is looking for. That's why there is the GC option - it's a last resort but if you really, really don't have anything for your buddy a $3 GC = $15 in WL coupons. Or stamps - if you don't quite have enough you can use P stamps to top up your envie. For this train a P stamp is worth $2 in wishlist coupons.

Having said that, I'm hoping all riders send fairly reasonable wishlists. If the wishlist is WAY too hard or specific I will ask the rider to update, but as long as it's reasonable then it should be fine.
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Waiting to see who joins to see if I can do it. LOVE Secret Sender trains but there are a couple people I never have anything for and I feel like it ruins the fun when I send a GC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I agree with the last few comments..I don't have a wide variety of coupons but somewhat interested as I haven't been trading much at all let alone participating in trains...
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Unfortunately I can't really control what's on people's wishlists.

All I can say is that if all riders are worried about wishlists then we ALL should make sure our wishlist is reasonable. If everyone does this we shouldn't have a problem. But at the end of the day, what I may find difficult others may find easy. So really it's hard to say what you'll think of your buddy's wishlist until you actually get it and see it.

I haven't hosted one of these trains for quite awhile because wishlists were getting too hard. I was hoping this train would work out but it's not looking like it will.... I'll give it until Tuesday morning. If we can't fill up by then I'll cancel the train.

I've also updated the wishlist requirements:

40 Coupons (to make it easier for people to send you coupies). FPCs, GCs & Call Ins should be in addition to your base 40 coupon list. Therefore if you have 10 FPC's listed and 10 Call Ins, your full wishlist should have at least 60 wishes (40 base + fpcs/call ins). Please make sure to put any specifics into your pm (ie, no french, no TFT, Stackables needed or no printed coupons, etc).
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Sun, Sep 28th, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
    francine1985 and sweetmomma like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Me please!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

pming you

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm going to go ahead and cancel the train. There's just not enough interest.

Sorry!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thread Information