User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By super807
  • 2 Post By mickey53

Thread: Do 20x personalized coupons work on multiple items?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a 20x when you buy any Playtex tampons coupon this week. Do these typically work on multiple items? I have never used one before.

I tried searching for the answer and came across one of Momi's posts where she received 20x on 5 waters (I'm sure there are others) but I'm not sure if it is just the odd coupon that works on multiples or all of them.

Any help would be appreciated. I hope to buy 4 tomorrow with manufacturer coupons and use the $10 off when you spend $50 but I only want to buy 4 if I'm going to get the points on all of them.

I do know the Shopper's dollar off coupons, points coupons and pay $xxx coupons typically work on one item.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

20x the points type coupons will work on multiple items that match the description on the coupon.

Specified number of points coupons (i.e. 800 points on any 4L milk) work on only one item.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much super807! I knew someone on this board should know! Since the product is $7.99, I only want buy multiples if I get the 20x. Didn't want them to have to redo my order with different items if it didn't work. I like my store so I prefer to be kind to them, not give them extra work!

I will give it a try.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I had 20x for PEPSI, asked cashier if it would work for 4 cases, she said no, just one case, but I got 20x points for all of them.
    kimijeen and maple7 like this.

Thread Information