• 6 Post By grannynellie
  • 5 Post By amira84
  • 5 Post By ticul
  • 4 Post By krystall
  • 3 Post By Decaf
  • 4 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By oscarandme
  • 3 Post By coupon girl

Thread: Update on neutrogena rapid wrinkle serum!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't know where to post this..I mentioned in previous threads that I got a good deal on this neutrogena product and I've been using it for a little less than a week..I've noticed that my skin is smoother and looks good but I didn't know if there was a big difference until 2 people mentioned how great my skin looks and asked me what I was doing differently!! I guess it's working!! I will be 53 in 2 weeks and my skin has always been good, but it's nice that people have noticed!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Grey, Tweets77, hcao and 13 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, nice. Love when you find a new product that works so well. Once you have it then it becomes a must have. Great brag.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the update and I'll give it a go

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nice! What else a woman wants? Lol. Good for you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, thank you for the info. I wanted to try it but keep on waiting but now, I will for sure......................

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My sisters use Olay Regenerist / Total Effect and also has great result. I think one of my sister used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle before and her skin appears really smooth too, but discountinue using it because she said it's sort of peel the dead layer of skin too much.

If I get a good deal on it, she's use it though.

As for me I have so many cream, lotion, serum to use up before your I am allowed to buy any. Already gave away tons but looks like my stockpile will last at least 5 years...and let's not mention cosmetic. I have a Ziplock freezer bag full of lipsticks and eyeliner. Damn, if I put everything it would fill up a 50L plastic bin.
    dregular, ticul and oscarandme like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    My sisters use Olay Regenerist / Total Effect and also has great result. I think one of my sister used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle before and her skin appears really smooth too, but discountinue using it because she said it's sort of peel the dead layer of skin too much.

If I get a good deal on it, she's use it though.

As for me I have so many cream, lotion, serum to use up before your I am allowed to buy any. Already gave away tons but looks like my stockpile will last at least 5 years...and let's not mention cosmetic. I have a Ziplock freezer bag full of lipsticks and eyeliner. Damn, if I put everything it would fill up a 50L plastic bin.
    i have to admit I too have a lot of creams and makeup but I can't pass up a good deal!! I bought so many creams last year when they did their planagram!! The ones I'm not crazy about I use for my neck, I also got my husband using some..I've given a lot away to my sister and mom!!
    Decaf, dregular, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

That is awesome Savvylady, it is diffcult to find something that works. when I was younger I could slap anything on my face and hair and they would recover and not be fazed and I used to look at my older sister with all her creams and half used bottles and thought okay she has a little too much money to spend, to waste but now...well they did have the money to spend but she was on a quest to find the right products and I have been realizing that the last few years. Even the less epensive mascaras I will not be buying anymore. The Bombshell sample mascara we received from the Elle box I believe, I felt like I got one of those cheaper makeup palettes they sell at christmas time that has no real company name on them. The mascara was Clumpy, can't get the stuff off, heavy...yuck...

Neutrogena is a great line that specializes in skin, a trusted brand especially with our tender skin. Ahhh to know what we know now then... I missed the last two weeks posts since I could not access. Oh and how much was it, if I may ask. You might have found your fountain of youth. Thank you for sharing the update. You are a good friend.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sun, Oct 5th, 2014 at 05:50 AM.
    ticul likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi I bought some at walmart last fall for 12.99-havent used it yet using up loreal age perfect crème first -cant wait to try it
    dregular, ticul and oscarandme like this.

Thread Information