User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Sad moment at target

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wao, that is sad.. so what is the point of her showing it, and not willing to share it, obviously just to make other people feel misearble. It is almost like those games children play. I remember when I was a kid, my mother wouldn't spend much money on me on toys, and my neigbour about the same age as I was, was getting new toys everyweek and she would show it, and when I ask to play with it and give it back, and she would say no. I hate these kind of people, so yeah ever since that time, I learned that I don't offer to share anything that I have with anyone unless I really know them and that they deserve it. Or people like these could take advantage of you, like you are willing to share and they don't.
    Last edited by freefreefree; Sat, Oct 18th, 2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

what a jerk-off.

i love knorr coupons, havent had any in like a year though. i live for the butter and herb. mmm.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information