User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Sad moment at target

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Today at target i was going to buy knorr's soup and i saw a lady and she was buying the same things as me. I offered to give her some of target knorr's coupon but she told me she already had some. Then i asked her if she saw any knorr manufacturer coupon and she told me that she found them at maxi yesterday. Then she showed me a bag full of knorr's manufacturer coupons that she toked from the maxi near my house. From the look of her bag i knew she toked all the coupons. I asked her if she had 1 or 2 extra coupons to give and she refused. I felt very sad . Finally i know why i couldn't get any good coupon in my area. There's some people who don't care about the others,they only care about them self.

By the way yesterday i was at maxi and there was no coupons. Today i went to maxi and i saw the empty tear pads
    This thread is currently associated with: Knorr, Maxi, Target

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That is sad. But as said here before what goes around comes around. I was unable to find many coupons initially but I seem to have a better eye for spotting them now. Sometimes now when I have time I will stop at a location I don't usually go to and have great luck. Keep looking.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aw, that was a sad moment. But I think for every one person like her there are 10 more that would have been more than happy to share. Don't let her get to you.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Wow. That's so sad. How can anyone act like that? Especially after you offered her coupons! I really don't understand the tear pad clearing.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Awwwww, that is so, so sad to do such a thing. Sorry that you had to see selfishness in people. YES, what goes around comes around. If she was a true couponner she would of never done that and she would of be more than happy to give you some.

Again, sorry for that sad moment but like TooCouponCrazy mention: Aw, that was a sad moment. But I think for every one person like her there are 10 more that would have been more than happy to share. Don't let her get to you.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I don't know what's wrong with people lol There are constantly good deals and there is no need to get so much of any one thing like you are never going to get a good deal on it ever again. It's just illogical.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thank you all for your positive respond. Yesterday, i was sad not because she didn't gave me coupons but because of her attitude. I've been couponing for motre than 5 years. I meat a lot of good and generous couponers. I've learned a lot of good things on smartcanucks. I enjoy when i read other couponers storys.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Just shaking my head at a bag full of coupons. How can she hope to use them all before they expire? And since she wouldn't offer any to you in return, I would suspect that she either trades for outlandish requests or sells them on ebay.
    It was kind of you to offer her some. Today I was in RCSS getting some cat treats using some BOGO's and as I was walking away, I saw a guy getting treats so I gave him some BOGO's and he was surprised. He thanked me with a big smile on his face. So I won, he won and our kitties won!
    francine1985, Decaf, emg and 3 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ohh that is so annoying. I can't believe that she wouldnt share a couple of coupons when she had so many and after you offered to share...so greedy. If I have coupons on hand and I see someone buying something with coupons I have, I will share them or if coupons are going to expire soon and I have more than I need I will leave them with the product so people can take advantage. To me that is the right thing to do not be greedy and hoard coupons so others can't take advantage.
    francine1985, Decaf and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The sad thing is most people who hog coupons end up expiring them and never get to use all of them. They end up in garbage and recycling bins.

I never take more cpns than I need. I see the expiry date and then calculate how much of that product I am realistically going to buy before the expiry, so based on that I take a few cpns here and there, usually just 3-4 maximum.

As I know others need them too and I will just waste them.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow...that pisses me off. they should have a LIMIT, but then again..how would they enforce it?

some people....... ;-(

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

The Maxi near my house does not have a coupon zone. All coupons are in front of the products. If you are not there to buy that specific product, you won't be using that coupon. Which sucks, because maybe I will buy that product if there is a coupon. I will not go up and down every aisle looking for coupons.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the main issue here is she thinks is "OK" to hoard all the coupons, that is why she wasn't afraid to show them to you, which means she will most likely continue hoarding coupons in the future.....sigh....
    Last edited by cinpow; Sat, Oct 11th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    francine1985 and emg like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I had a lady come up to dh and I at shoppers today while we were buying some of the breyers 2/5$ and she asked me where I got my 1$ off any unilever icecream coupon. I told her that I had traded for them since I had some a while ago and used them all. I then offered her one. (usually I would have given more but I am running low on them an don't want to pay for another gift card to trade for more.) if I can give away one of my best coupons while I am running low I don't see why that woman had to be so greedy to clear all the coupons and not even share 1 with you.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can so relate to this. I went to my local Superstore yesterday morning and I saw a nice new tearpad of the buy tostitos get a free bag of twistos. I didn't take any coupons since I don't buy those products. I left the store and returned about a half hour later and it was clear someone had removed the whole brand new tearpad. Since my store never restocks the tearpads it was very frustrating to know someone would do that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information