User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Seriously? Beyond the Rack gift card?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I sent them an email, haven't heard back.

I subscribe to their newsletter (spam emails) and got a code for the discount. The amount I paid is not much but not sure if it's worth the aggravation.
    ssbean and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I would love a code if no one wants theirs! I shop there often and rarely have an issue
    ssbean likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I sent them an email, haven't heard back.

I subscribe to their newsletter (spam emails) and got a code for the discount. The amount I paid is not much but not sure if it's worth the aggravation.
    Wish you luck.

Lots of people are not aware how BTR operates. They are a middle man only. The hook up buyers and sellers and take a cut in the middle, which is fine. But the problem is, they charge people the full amount as soon as you place an order (say $100), then place the order from the seller for the same item (say $50-$70), and have the merchant drop ship to you. They have zero quality control of the merchandise or the shipping time whatsoever. And since buyers are responsible for two-way shipping, BTR absolutely has nothing to concern (even though their PR team claimed they do) if the merchandise is knockoff or not as described.

BTR always gives free credits in forms of sign-up bonus, referral bonus, and this time - SDM bonus, to lure more customers. For $10-$15 of incentive, they secure new profits easily as even if you return something, your money is still locked in as store credit. Some people might luck out and have positive experience as they're supposed to, but it seems lots didn't.

So buy at your own risk and good luck.
    hcao, torontogal12 and maiyuu like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Never had an issue with BTR

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I've ordered a few things from BTR and I've never had a problem. I've been happy thus far with everything I've purchased. Just be cautious, obviously some things are cheap and poor quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information