• 3 Post By luckbealady
  • 1 Post By renegado
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By renegado

Thread: Missing point-Am I sol?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Back in September I had a personal Shoppers offer of 6000 pts wus 40.00 or more and the pts were to be added Oct 14. My pts haven't been added, can't find the email with the offer, dh tossed the receipt and I haven't been able to check my transaction history on the Shoppers site or app for over 2 weeks now(everything else on the site I can view). Is there any point in calling them to see if I can get the pts they owe me without this info? If I could see my transaction history I'd be able to tell what the tranaction was/date etc.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd contact them - but I'd wait until you can view your transaction history, so you'll know exactly what date you used the coupon (I just tried logging in, and while I can log in, I can't view my transactions either).

You're absolutely certain the points awarded the following month? Whenever I've had points offers like that (4000 WUS $20 on food and snacks, 8000 WUS $30 on OTC) they always award right away. The only time I've had to wait are the 20x WUS $50, and 18500 WUS $75.
    free*is*best, lecale and Lyssia510 like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Could this have been a snail mail coupon? I had one for 6000 points WUS $40, to be awarded sometime in October. Haven't received them yet. From the receipt, the code was either 88183 or 88018.
    lecale likes this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I'd contact them - but I'd wait until you can view your transaction history, so you'll know exactly what date you used the coupon (I just tried logging in, and while I can log in, I can't view my transactions either).

You're absolutely certain the points awarded the following month? Whenever I've had points offers like that (4000 WUS $20 on food and snacks, 8000 WUS $30 on OTC) they always award right away. The only time I've had to wait are the 20x WUS $50, and 18500 WUS $75.
    Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Could this have been a snail mail coupon? I had one for 6000 points WUS $40, to be awarded sometime in October. Haven't received them yet. From the receipt, the code was either 88183 or 88018.
    Thanks, it's possible it was a snail mail coupon, I should really write down what kind of offer I'm waiting on so I know when to expect the points. I'll wait until the end of the months and contact them if they aren't added.
    luckbealady likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's possible depending on the coupon you might have to wait as long 7 weeks.

I've seen a few coupons that had me waiting over 6 weeks. Some Coupons state by the 14th of the next month, so if you used on say september 2nd, you won't see it till october 14th.

Ive called on the 14th on one occasion thinking Its not here yet, and I was assured I would get at midnight. Sure enough it arrived.

But after calling twice... I now keep a record of my spending, coupon codes and reward dates.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Check again. Mine were added the 23rd. "View Transactions" is working again.
    Lyssia510 likes this.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    Check again. Mine were added the 23rd. "View Transactions" is working again.
    Thanks! I checked and the points were there, still can't view my transaction history though.

Thread Information