User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Sunlight detergent .97

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Great Job, good that they allowed you so many they won't at the NO Frills by my house. A couple of inserts ago they had sunlight dish detergent coupons it was only $1 off if you buy 2 I think. I got some of the soap at No Frills as well going back for more we wanted the liquid but they only had the powder which I was ok with but prefer the liquid. There is also a $1.50 off coupon that was in the inserts a while back and they can be used here still a great price with that. My friends text me that she got the Sunlight 32 washes at a No Frills at Eglinton/Pharmacy for .23C she said he scanned in at $2.23 minus the $2.00 that's not even a bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    It's on the sunlight dish-soap currently.. BUT I bought sunlight dishsoap in another transaction for $1.44 instead of where peelies have been spotted (freshco) on sale for $2.. I only wish I had a sunlight dishsoap coupon.. ok. I won't be greedy.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    for those who go and it's oos.. wy not PM the ad at walmart and use coupon? no limit in ad so walmart won't try to impose one..

I of course tried to pm, but no one has the bonus offer sunlight of 40 loads, it's all 32 so it doesn't "match" and they won't do it

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I notice that you should have the powder, they must have ordered this size just for this sale because they are the only ones that have them.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    I of course tried to pm, but no one has the bonus offer sunlight of 40 loads, it's all 32 so it doesn't "match" and they won't do it
    i also looked into the same thing. The price in the west is $3.47. Still pretty good with the $2 coupon, considering I can't stack for laundry soap anymore.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

my no-frills still has no limit and plenty in stock.. hope everyone isn't encountering a limit..
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Purdee, doesn't the price difference suck!!? Why can't it be the same price across the country!!!?? No Frills in Saskatoon has it for $3.47! Wish it was $2.97 like in the East!!!

Lisa, Great brag! I picked up 10 bttls at No Frills! WOOHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i also looked into the same thing. The price in the west is $3.47. Still pretty good with the $2 coupon, considering I can't stack for laundry soap anymore.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Went to my No Frills and they were all out. Congrats to those who got some.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great brag! A start the car moment for sure. I only found out about this deal yesterday(no flyers delivered, major wifi issues & battery died)so I hope to get even 3 bottles tomorrow. Though I don't find Sunlight to wash as clean as other brands, I plan on using it on lightly worn clothing, new clothing & new bedding(I wash b4 I wear/use) but with a little oxy powder added o the wash, i'm sure the result should be fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information