User Tag List

Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree2130Likes

Thread: 2014 Advent Package Train ~Start Opening Dec 1~

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Yay I have a buddy! I cant wait to start shopping!

Buddy Question:
    what are your favorite snack foods or treat? I'm not a snack type of person sorry. I like a hot mug of something once in a while though... Kcup hot chocolate or decaf anything.Mine are sour candies, regular and chocolate covered almonds, beef jerky and veggie or chip dips
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Some of the more helpful questions from last year, posting them all together to help people get a start on shopping

Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? a digital camera for vlogging... I use my phone instead
    Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? cook yes! Anything fast & easy for a variety of dinner ideas
    What are a few of your favorite colours? green or brown
    Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00? under $3 > small envelopes, small pill container, new coupon folder
    under $5 > Warm home slippers, personalized address labels, GC to walmart
    under $10 > postage stamps, McCafe kcups, GC to Walmart
    Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? no pets
    What was your favourite sample we received this year? Kcups
    What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? keurig, hot chocolate or any coffee/tea decaf for me, McCafe kcups for hubby
    Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? oven mitts, brown/beige placemats x 4, heavy duty paper plates
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? antipasta with shrimp/tuna!
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? XL
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested?
    Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear?
    Yum. Apple Jelly and Strawberry jam sound great! Not sure about the antipasti though (also not exactly what it is...)

I wear a size small/medium pj bottom
    Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? liquid hand soaps, any fruity scents/holiday/vanilla/cinnamon
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? holiday wreath for front door, personalized stockings for my family (mommy, daddy, Maile), tree skirt, wrapping paper storage bag
    Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    I've got a great start on the shopping too! I know school is going to get crazy again in a few weeks so I wanted to get a head start!

Just placed an order for my buddy! I love that Walmart has free shipping, can't wait for it to arrive so I can start wrapping!

Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? cake pop maker
    Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    OK- playing catch up.. Hubby is away on course in another province currently so it's all me, all the time. very busy days with the 3 kids plus side? 3 weeks from now he will be home! Yay!!

I will use my next post to house all the answers to buddy questions! So excited to be riding!

So buddy, any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? no scentsy but epicure yes, any quick meal packages such as Chili, desserts, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Got my buddy's list so gives me an opportunity to spend my lunch hour to shop. I will answer questions once i get home cuz i have a hard time switching screens. I have been going crazy with class and work, really sorry buddy.

By the way, like to know my buddy's kid(s) name. Maile (girl)

Also, what is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday. I have something in mind. Thanks Taurus - May

I read your responses but not sure what size of clothes i should get u. I see your child's size in the PM. XL
    Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    Questions for my buddy:

1. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) no prefer showers
    2. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested yes!
    3. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? Revlon
    Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? Split mostly for me & daughter as hubby doesn't want much except for McCafe kcups he's obsessed!
    ok buddy, I've highlighted all my responses to the questions happy shopping!
    wendyjane likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

- Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? nope no theme

- Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? $2/$3 Royale bathroom tissue, $2/$3 Royale tiger towels, $3 Clear shampoo printables, $3 Aveeno call-ins, $4 Poise printables from poise.ca

- Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? prefer not sorry

- Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them? flameless candles ok, no wax warmers

- What colors are your kitchen? white & beige/brown & greys

- Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? ​anything!
    wendyjane likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want??
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

OK buddy, this will be my post that I update with all of the answers to the questions. I will try and update daily!
    Questions

1. What are your pet peeves? people who walk slowly in front of me in a busy place, people who think the lanes end for everyone but them and then try and cut in front of people, rude people, people who are mean to animals, the word moist *shudder*, oh dear...I think I should stop now lol
    2. What makes you happy? time with family, my dogs, the sun, fall, learning, planning and organizing, puzzles, food
    3. Who is your celebrity crush Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Eric Dane, Carey Hart, Travis Barker
    4. Fave books/authors Dr Seuss! I normally choose a good murder mystery, but I read anything except for romance/harlequin. I like Patricia Cromwell, John Saul, Faye Kellerman etc.
    5. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? I’m on an allergy elimination diet at the moment, so lettuce and nuts are my snacks! We are also trying to lose weight so I think I will have to say healthy snacks (nuts, dried fruit)….I do love nutella though and I did put a couple of treats on my WL
    6. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? Wigwam socks, Snowshoes! (I’m weird I know lol) I don’t expect anyone to send me them though
    7. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? Is there anything you need in any of those departments or would you rather a surprise ? Yes I do them all, no scrapbook things please, I have a craft room full and if I get more I may also get a divorce! I could use some replacement blades for my Cricut paper trimmer though. I like surprises
    8. What are a few of your favorite colours? Bright bold ones, purple, royal blue, green, black…I’m not really a red or orange kind of person (clashes with my skin)
    9. Can you list your top three wanted items – will come back and add more, these are the ones that come to mind

under 3.00 nuts,crazy pens, mio (or similar) water flavours
    under 5.00 pink Downy unstoppables, OPI or Sally Hansen nail stickers – I have got them from Dollarama before, lint roller
    under 10.00 seven year pen (from Chapters)
    10. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? 2 dogs, 2 cats. No treats for either please – I have a dog cookie business and the cats are diabetic

1. What was your favourite sample we received this year? My sample source was pretty good! Also the Downy Unstoppables are always my fav
    2. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? I love herbal teas – Chocolate Energy (from Bulk Barn) is my current one. Anything except for oolong, green or chamomile are great. We have a Keurig. I like flavoured light roasts and DH likes non flavoured dark or bold ones
    3. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? – not that I can think of at the moment. We don’t entertain (super small house)
    4. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? NOEL!!! I love that stuff! Or if you happen to see any coconut stuff on clearance that is my other favourite
    5. Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested? Jelly or Jam yes please!! No thanks to the antipasta
    6. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? 2XL
    7. Buddy just going through your list and there wasn’t much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? Gift tags and bows would be awesome
    8. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? Not that I can think of….it’s just DH and I and the fur kids
    9. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Heck yeah! I would try anything from Epicure, Scentsy anything that isn’t super floral or clean linen would be good (vanillas and seasonal scents would be my first choices)
    10. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name no kids here
    11. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday November, I’m a Sagittarius
    12. Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) For sure!
    13. I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? Yes!
    14. Do you have any favorite makeup brands? I’m not picky. I do like Olay Fresh effects BB cream (Ivory)
    15. Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? I think I only put one thing on the list for him! Ha! He gets spoiled enough by me lol this train is mine!! I would share snacks etc with him
    16. Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? I have a mini tree with decorations that I got from my awesome buddy last advent, it is blue and silver...I don't need any tree things, but decor colours would be anything but gold! Blue, silver and purple are my favs
    17. Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? Anything healthy or gluten free would be awesome...hummus or salad coupons?
    18. Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? Yes! I am addicted to dried fruit (pineapple is the best) Jelly Belly, I love the chocolate energy tea, chocolicious mix....so many delicious things!
    19. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?No candles please, we have a glade warmer...would love a scentsy one! I use whatever wax smells good!
    20. What colors are your kitchen? Browns
    21. Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc? I like both, but more modern, not country-ish...more cartoony (does that make sense?)
    22. Buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? fabric softner. downy unstoppables (pink) or something similar - not a downy snob lol
    23. Buddy, Do you like Burt's Bees? Anything except for the lip gloss! LOVE the coconut foot cream
    24. Buddy do you collect any special codes? nope
    25. Buddy would you like address labels, thanks for the trade cards ect no thanks
    26. Buddy... Im huge on Nov 1 "after Halloween shopping" its slim picking but I still like to try. Are there any chocolates/candies that you and family like that i could try and find? sadly I'm going to say no thanks...we are trying to be good
    27. Buddy, are there any makeup items you are particularly fussy about?
      For example other people can not buy me lipstick as many shades look terrible on me so I need to check testers while I can say any eye-shadow in browns, peach, greens etc
      I like neutrals, if you can find a waterproof mascara that actually stays on I will love you forever! I am very pale, so nothing too dark.
    28. Buddy, just received my Sample source, anything in it you might want??? not that I can think of specifically
    29. So the 13th gift is a gag gift... I am wondering what YOUR level of pervertedness is? Are you churchy-shy? Or raunchy as F**k? Well I bought the penis pasta last year...I wouldn't say I'm raunchy, but I can appreciate perverted things
    30. Buddy, do you like nail stuff? Such as instant pedicures, etc? Heck yeah I do! - no reds please, I'm far to pasty white for that!
    31. Buddy, would you use an iTunes gift card? Yes please
    32. Buddy, Do you like scented hand and or body lotion? Yes, anything tropical, coconut, vanilla, Noel from B&BW. No florals or clean linen please
    Last edited by lizardqueen78; Thu, Oct 30th, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear Buddy,

I had Project Life items on my Wishlist- just wanted to let you know that I am more then ok with like minded products (ie Albums Made Easy by We R Memory Keepers, Snap, Simple Stories, etc). Anything that is designed for the 3x4" and 4x6" pocket style Scrapbooking is awesome.

I heard a rumor that Homesense/Marshall's/Winners may carry some of these brands at a reduced cost.

Thanks

Love, Me
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

6. What are your favorite snack foods or treats? like turtle chocolates, ripple chips, trail mix without fruit, beef jerky,
    7. Is there something that you like/want that you love and never get around to buying for yourself? contigo water bottles, new scrubs for work (med-lg),clothes size large.
    8. Do you like to cook, bake, crafts, scrapbook ? nope
    9. What are a few of your favorite colours? purple ,pink and blues
    10. Can you list your top three wanted items under 3.00? Top three under 5.00? Top three under 10.00?
    top 3.00
    bath items for dd
    snacks for dd
    xmas wrapping supplies

top5.00
    bath and body work items
    scentsy
    sensodyne
    downy unstoppables
    gold bond

under 10.0
    2015 calendar either tinker bell or walking dead
    Disney movies
    contigo cups

11. Do you have any pets/what kind/any restrictions for treats? not with me
    12. What was your favourite sample we received this year? mens razor
    13. What kind of coffee/tea is drank in your house? Keurig/Tassimo or are you old school? keurig love the Kahlua
    14. Any cooking gadgets or kitchen type stuff or ingredients that you need for your holiday entertaining? nope
    15. Buddy, if I were to go to Bath and Body Works is there anything you would like? anything lol love fruity smells nothing old smelling
    16. Buddy, I'm making apple jelly as well as a batch of strawberry jam soon.... antipasta too(with or without shrimp/tuna) ...interested?
    jelly may be good, but think that's all
    17. Buddy, what size pj bottoms would you wear? med-lg
    18. Buddy just going through your list and there wasnt much for seasonal items on it. Is there anything you need?? only wrapping supplies( paper, bows, tags)
    19. Buddy, is there something special I could get for your family to do together? gingerbread house
    20. any Epicure or Scentsy items you might be interested in? Love scentsy bars or circles fruity smells or holder or bear for dd
    21. Would like to know my buddy's kid(s) name: Madisyn
    22. What is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday? aug 29 virgo
    23.Do you like taking baths (i.e. bubble bath, bath salts, etc.) yes especially after a long day at work
    24.I have been knitting/crochet scarves and dish cloths for other family members... are you interested? would really like a infinity scarf (black or grey) or any longer one
    25.Do you have any favorite makeup brands? not really just eyeliner like nyc or avon glimmersticks black
    26.Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you? parent you could by them one gift they like wildlife animal décor( deer, bear, wolf ect) then split the rest between my daughter and I
    27.Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme? don't need
    28.Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need? pampers diapers 10.00 pampers wipes 5.00 and pampers training pants
    29.Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites? not really pretty fussy with that.
    30. Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?wax warmer and prefer scentsy or gold canyon
    31. What colors are your kitchen?n/a living at parents

Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?
    Disney
    33.buddy, any stockpiling items you need or want?? razor, laundry soaps

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Is day 13 a gag gift again

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

updated all answers to buddy questions in post #199
    wendyjane likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

P.S Buddy- I looove shopping for you! It's like shopping for myself!! LOL
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Buddy, if you mentioned you children/spouse/partner/parents/other - do you want gifts for them? What kind of split? Mostly for you?

I would love half and half for DS and I, well maybe some for baby lol

Buddy question: does your tree have a theme? Or colour-theme?

Red, blue and silver

Besides FPC, what are your top 5 coupons that you would want/need?

I really don't coupoin that much anymore.

Are you ok with treats from the Bulk Barn? If so, what are some of your favourites?

Brazil nuts in the shell, any gummys

Question about candles and wax warmers? Yes or no to candles? Normal or flameless? Wax warmers? If you have one is it scentsy or glade one? Wax refills do they have to be scentsy or glade? Or will either do? Or other brands (not sure if you can use others in them)?

I don't need any, have a cupboard full

What colors are your kitchen?

ALL White

Any favorite Christmas designs? Ie Reindeer, snowman etc?

Anything except for religious

wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

@new2sc
    Have you named the baby yet? Do you know if it is a boy/girl?
    We need a baby pool!
    We know we are having a boy. I really like the name Liam but I havent gotten DH on board yet, so it's not official. I think he will be born Dec 6th (His due date is the 16th)

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Got my buddy's list so gives me an opportunity to spend my lunch hour to shop. I will answer questions once i get home cuz i have a hard time switching screens. I have been going crazy with class and work, really sorry buddy.

By the way, like to know my buddy's kid(s) name.

Also, what is buddy's horoscope and month of birthday. I have something in mind. Thanks.

I read your responses but not sure what size of clothes i should get u. I see your child's size in the PM.
    DS name is Brayden
    My bday is July 7 Cancer
    2XL for jammie pants. I am fussy with shirts, as they are never long enough.
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    Is day 13 a gag gift again
    Yes
    wendyjane likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

wow.
    i just updated my answers.
    i have learned 2 things...when updating answers slot a lot of time to complete!!
    and 2 - i am so boring and plain!!
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Want to see all of your buddy's posts in this thread?
    Go to the main trains page and click on the total replies in this thread, it will bring up a new window with a list of all of the posters. Click on their number of replies and it will show you just their posts
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 111
Size:  81.6 KB
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information