• 1 Post By Frugal Gal
  • 3 Post By dimaa
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By Frugal Gal

Thread: Snapsaves slowwww!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone else having issues with the Snapsaves company being slow approving receipts and sending out requested cheques? I have been waiting for weeks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yes longer than Checkout51 but I always get the cheques in the end so I wouldn't worry about it.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They have gotten slow in processing receipts too.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Don't worry you will receive response. This email was sent to me on October 17 and I emailed them on october 13.

Thank you for letting us know. Due to our recent launch in the U.S., there has been a definite delay in the processing of receipts. Sorry about that! We are currently improving the Snap by Groupon experience to make receipt processing lightning quick.
    Our records show that this receipt is in review. Normally your receipts will be processed within 48 hours from submission, but because of our recent influx in submissions, please allow around 7-12 additional business days moving forward to receive a response in regards to your receipts. This is temporary, and we're going to get it sorted out as quickly as possible!
    Thanks,
    Adriana A.
    Snap by Groupon Customer Support
    unquote
    Message-Id:VXQ761N5_544165e7cd09c_cef3fdc84eb332c20379c_sp rut
    Cause I'm a princess thats why!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I noticed my receipts are not being approved anymore. Thought it was because I changed phones. Glad you posted
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have email conversations with "Colin" very nice young man that is in charge of cheques. Yes they have expanded to the U.S. and are hiring new employees to help with the developing business. They said it may take up to six weeks. They supposedly mailed out my one cheque but I never received it so I requested another. They are very nice at Snapsaves and always willing to help. Just want my cheque and my four receipts approved. I have $209 sitting in my account hope I receive that cheque when I request it as it is a lot of money. I sent a receipt into checkout 51 and five minutes later they approved it!!! Now that is lightning fast!! I hope Snapsaves hurries up. I forget then I remember. Thanks for your replys and the email they sent you. They said the same to me!!
    sweetmomma likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Sounds like some personable customer service! Kudos to them in that respect! I am close to cashing my first cheque out finally so I guess if this is true my cheque may arrive in time for Christmas!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Sounds like some personable customer service! Kudos to them in that respect! I am close to cashing my first cheque out finally so I guess if this is true my cheque may arrive in time for Christmas!
    If your lucky?! Let us know if you get it.

Thread Information