User Tag List

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Expired
    I have some BOGOs from General Mills products that you enter online at www.cineplex.com/freemovieoffer and pick your movie and buy one ticket and get the other free.

They are valid Sunday through Thursday on regular adult admission.

Looking for a small trade of used stamps for collecting and donating in return:

I collect cancelled stamps on paper - could send these to me a few weeks later if you need to collect. I'd like international ones, older ones, very new Canadian ones (Shania Twain & other country stars; new hockey stars ones - Bobby Orr ...) or if you're riding a package train if you ask the person to use "stamps" I could wait and hopefully get some $2, $5 or even $10 ones - which would be awesome indeed.

Cancelled means they have been used and whether you can "see" with your eye the black ink of a cancel mark or even if you don't see it (there can be marks that are only visible under certain frequencies of light).

The stamps should not have any tears or be cancelled by scribbling on them with ink.

Here's an example of the deer and walrus $1 stamps. There's a polar bear which I think is 2.

Here's what some of the higher value ones or older ones:

Name:  moose.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  38.4 KBName:  loon-bear.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  48.8 KBName:  dog.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  23.2 KB

Here's what some cancelled stamps look like on paper.

Name:  stamps.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  50.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, Mark's
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Tue, Oct 21st, 2014 at 02:53 AM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Thread Information