User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Free Cavendish at Foodbasics starting Oct 24

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    welp i tried to buy 1 bag and the cashier denied my coupon. she pointed at the picture and said it has to be the big size. i said it says "any" though but she was very unenthusiastic at her job and didn't respond and i also don't care to argue so i gave up. the product is SO small though it doesn't even feel worth it at free lol. it says 2 servings but prob would only feed 1 adult.
    I had to trade for 9 coupons because same thing here is that once the coupons went up they were cleared probably within an hour.

I was shocked at how tiny the bags were. I guess its my own fault for not reading the flyer size but my jeez, definitely only feed one person. I bought 3 bags of the sweet fries, wedges and onion rings and have only made the fries so far but for DH and I we had to use all three bags of them for dinner.

Classic though, you don't want to trade for too many of a coupon because you are unsure if you can use them all in time and then you don't trade for enough. I could of used another 20-40 just for this sale alone but I'm happy with my 9. My coupons got reduced as well which I was fine with.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I went on Friday and I bought 3 bags of the onion rings. I could have bought more, but not sure if my husband will like them so didn't want them to go to waste. He is going to try them and if he likes them, I will go back and pick up more.

I had no problem using the coupon. Initially the cashier went to reduce the value, but I reminded her that they get reimbursed for the full $1 from the company and if she doesn't then the banking will be off balanced (I used to supervise at Shoppers Drug Mart and this would happen often if cashiers reduced the coupon). I was buying lots of other things, so it was easy for her to take the full $1 off. The little overage was nice. For those that are wondering or get theirs reduced, cashiers can only reduce if you are not buying anything else as they cannot give cash back, however they are to instruct you to get something else if the value of your coupon is higher than your product, to ensure the banking is not off.
    cyn88canada likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If anyone has extra cavendish coupons, I advise you to save them! The 750g is on sale at Giant Tiger starting wednesday I believe for $1
    torontogal12 and elusive like this.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has been the best coupon for my family!! It just seems to keep giving! I look forward to giant tigers "normal size" bags

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information