User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What products do you use? I need something moisturizing, that defines curls and holds them all day long, as my curls tend to fall flat mid day. I hate having crunchy hair, so I'd prefer to stay away from gels.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

If they fall flat you may need to get more layering done at your next haircut. I use hair gel or the Dove finishing curls mousse since I got a ton of those for free. The hair gel does make it a touch crunchy if I use a lot. The mousse; not as crunchy but doesn't moisturize.... what I've found the best for me in terms of moisture is not shampooing often so the scalp can retain the oils curly hair needs. Instead, I either mist and style with product or wet in shower and add conditioner every second day.... occasionally I'll leave the conditioner in instead of rinsing it out... no need to use styling products on those days.

Only bummer about that mousse is that if I touch my hair throughout the day after using it... my hand feels slightly tacky. BEST hairgel I've ever used was actually Jean Coutu noname pink hairgel lol... and everyone used to ask me "What do you use in your hair?" haha

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Tbites; Fri, Oct 24th, 2014 at 03:22 PM.

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

tresemmé, touchable curls shaping milk
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Thread Information