Like Tree11Likes
  • 9 Post By cailinconnorsmom
  • 1 Post By cailinconnorsmom
  • 1 Post By coupon girl

Thread: my sdm and zehrs brag

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

been a while since I've gotten to post a brag, so I ran into sdm and zehrs today as I was doing my boyfriends grocery shopping for him and thought I'd try to hit some points deals since it's free points for me stopped at sdm first, he wanted bacon, went to fridge to find schneiders bacon exp oct 28, 6.99 with 4.00 off managers stickers, so I bought him ten packs for the freezer, used my personal 20x the points offer that was expiring tomorrow, so 10 packs of bacon for 29.00 plus i'll be getting 10,000 points on November 14th yahoo for me,
    then I stopped into zehrs for his bread and cold cuts, there were clearance carts in the front, packs of rechargeable batteries(4xAA) for .50 cents a pack. perect for Christmas toys!!!
    travel sewing kits, 1.00 (rang up as 1.94, finally a scop for me!!!!)
    off family sprays, 8.49 down to 2.00 used my save 4wub2 off making them freeee, plus they rang up at regular price so got an extra one free my second scop of the year lol
    they had racks of buns and bread and bagels everything a buck, and most expire next week, I had a few 50 cents off Canadian bread so made them 50 cents each yahoo!
    fructis shampoo and conditioner 1.49 with the 1.00 tear pad right there, 49 cents each, they only had conditioner left but that's ok my daughter goes through that faster then our shampoo.
    there were skids of bakery items left, lots of off and batteries, theres the huge bottles of herbal essence conditioners for 2.00 and baby bottles for 2.00, teas coffees 1.00.
    oh and I got a marc Anthony morracan treatment for my daughters stocking reg 10.99 for 2.00 and yes it rang up wrong too, so three scops for me after a year of none. made for a great day. not to mention they had the mug cakes for my fpc that I couldn't find anywhere!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zehrs

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

oh if any ones curious as to the zehrs location? its the laurentian one! im not going to hog all the sales, was there 2 hours ago so there should still be lots left!
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, awesome shop, I love both these stores! Thank you for sharing.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice deals -way to go
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cailinconnorsmom View Post
    been a while since I've gotten to post a brag, so I ran into sdm and zehrs today as I was doing my boyfriends grocery shopping for him and thought I'd try to hit some points deals since it's free points for me stopped at sdm first, he wanted bacon, went to fridge to find schneiders bacon exp oct 28, 6.99 with 4.00 off managers stickers, so I bought him ten packs for the freezer, used my personal 20x the points offer that was expiring tomorrow, so 10 packs of bacon for 29.00 plus i'll be getting 10,000 points on November 14th yahoo for me,
    then I stopped into zehrs for his bread and cold cuts, there were clearance carts in the front, packs of rechargeable batteries(4xAA) for .50 cents a pack. perect for Christmas toys!!!
    travel sewing kits, 1.00 (rang up as 1.94, finally a scop for me!!!!)
    off family sprays, 8.49 down to 2.00 used my save 4wub2 off making them freeee, plus they rang up at regular price so got an extra one free my second scop of the year lol
    they had racks of buns and bread and bagels everything a buck, and most expire next week, I had a few 50 cents off Canadian bread so made them 50 cents each yahoo!
    fructis shampoo and conditioner 1.49 with the 1.00 tear pad right there, 49 cents each, they only had conditioner left but that's ok my daughter goes through that faster then our shampoo.
    there were skids of bakery items left, lots of off and batteries, theres the huge bottles of herbal essence conditioners for 2.00 and baby bottles for 2.00, teas coffees 1.00.
    oh and I got a marc Anthony morracan treatment for my daughters stocking reg 10.99 for 2.00 and yes it rang up wrong too, so three scops for me after a year of none. made for a great day. not to mention they had the mug cakes for my fpc that I couldn't find anywhere!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cailinconnorsmom View Post
    oh if any ones curious as to the zehrs location? its the laurentian one! im not going to hog all the sales, was there 2 hours ago so there should still be lots left!
    Great deals! Going to check out that location this morning!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You got some great deals - thanks for posting!

Thread Information