Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By coley3
  • 1 Post By scbpooh
  • 5 Post By leymi15

Thread: FT Kelloggs $20 Hasbro pin. LF GC's

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Nov 9th, 2014
    I have the Kelloggs $20 Hasbro pins to trade. It is good for any Hasbro toy listed on the box ( I see FurReal Friends, Littlest Pet Shop, Nerf, Nerf Rebelle, My Little Pony, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Play-Doh, Twister, Monopoly, Transformers and KRE-O). The coupon they send to you would be good for any of those brands. And for a toy up to $20. If the toy is over $20 the coupon won't work. When you enter the pin it will give you an option to choose the $20 coupon or a $10 wus $25.
    On the Kelloggs website and the cereal box it says limit 25,000 of the $20 coupon and 75,000 of the $10 wus$25.

I called Kelloggs to confirm that you actually can get a $20 toy for free. The Customer Service Rep laughed and said yes. I said are you sure. I bought the cereal for less than $5 and I will get a free $20 toy. Seems to good to be true. But she said no its not. Its a great promotion. I said I know. I am off to get more cereal. She said don't save the pins until the cereal is gone. She said enter all the pins right away if I want to get the coupon for a toy under the $20 mark.

So this is an amazing promo. I put in all the pins I wanted and now I have left over pins. So I would like to trade them and buy other Christmas gifts for the kids with the giftcards.

I will be trading each pin for a $8 GC. Preferably for Walmart. There are tons of toys at Toys r Us that fall in the under $20 mark. Plus I am sure Walmart has even more. As the coupon is not store specific. If you are after a $8 My Little Pony then this trade isn't for you. However if you want something that is $19.99 then this might be a great savings for you.

Thanks for looking
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Toys R Us, Walmart
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

What a great deal. How much is the cereal?

Thanks

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Well it depends where you buy the cereal. If you find a sale it could be better. But in Red Deer at Wal-mart its $6.68
    Cake likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Good to know! Thanks for the info. We seen some boxes at RCSS yesterday for $7-$8 but if thats the ratio of codes, those are hot cakes!!!! Looks like Im going back to Superstore first thing tomm morning!
    coley3 likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Yes. I would say run to the store. We eat the cereal. But even if you don't the coupon is worth $20 if you have toys to buy. Definately great savings to be had.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

FreshCo has some of the same size at $2.99 if you PM at RCSS will be cheap and get $20 for your toy
    I did last night get 6 boxes at $2.99 ($18) I use $6 Starbucks ($13) - $5 coupons = $8 and get $120 in coupons or 6x $20 coupons for my kids in Christmas .
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Thread Information