User Tag List

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree3864Likes

Thread: November frugal friends (2014)

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Afternoon All. Had a REALLY slow start to my day. Woke up at 8:00, took pain pills and went back to sleep. It was 2:00 when I woke up again. I was warned the prednisone would play havoc with my sleeping but didn`t expect this.

Need to get some laundry done. I put a load of towels in to wash before I went to bed last night so I`ll get them in the dryer then have another couple loads. Other than that it will be a lazy day as I`m having more pain again.
    Andit, Natalka, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry CL that your pain is back. Fairly lazy day here too-1 load of wash, quick trip to the grocery store and just whipped up a batch of my Mum's British scones which should be done soon. I best start to think about what we will have for dinner. DH and DD are over at the Xmas craft faire at the schoool.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sounds like everyone has been busy

ss i hope everyone is ok and the car is fixed soon.

Angela hope all goes well with appointments!

CL i hope things feel better soon or they find somethign to help a bit better.

Today is a "lazy" day for me no work although i do need to go in at some point and do some bank reconcillations. I started doing some e-counselling in regards to stress and a few other events that went on this past 2 weeks. We'll see if it helps. I need to start doing a few things for me instead of trying to take care of everyone else. Maybbe go back to crafts a little more because often those are one of the few things i feel i can do right lately.

Working on a scarf this afternoon for my sister. I finished the knitted blanket for my other sisters christmas gift last week which thrilled me. I ordered a sock loom and how too book on ebay yesterday.

I have a lady supposed to be dropping off a computer for me to fix this weekend (yay extra money) I went into the bank on thursday in regards to a loan (i figured out what i can afford to pay and what i need) and will have to wait until wedensday to find out as a collections agency frm 2 years ago cleared the collections action from equifax but not transunion. Lucky for me i have a copy of the release letter i could provide the bank.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-visited hubby's brother/wife today-she gave me a nice winter coat with hood for free-cause she has to many-made plans to go out to dinner next week ( sat) and a show with them -cant wait we never go out my sister-in-law mothers birthday would have been next sat my mom's was next Friday-so we are ordering a drink as a toast on our mother s birthdays(wishing they were here with us)-stopped in the library-then into shoppers
    -gonna babysit for son tonight at 7.00(so proud of him he took "ashlyn" to the mall xmas shopping the other day-and she freaked out in her stroller-he said people smirked-he said I handled it no problem I would take her to the mall again

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hi All,

The guys are gone to a movie with scene points so going to enjoy my time alone as dh is home all the time and I don't get that me time .

Making macaroni casserole as my supper and comfort food love the stuff. And cooking 2 chicken breasts in panko crumbs I took out that needed to cooked.

Sold my tv armoire so pretty happy that it's gone as it was massive and taking up part of my hallway downstairs plus the money will come in handy with bills. Also made $14.00 on clothes today so pretty happy.

Got dh to tackle his mandrobe (his clothes hanging downstairs) and he kept 1/2 and we will drop of the other 1/2 tomorrow at the re-use it centre, I've been after him for 6 months to do it and thankful it was finally done and now there is so much more room down there.

Also got dh to tackle his large pile of stuff that he dropped when he came back from his hunting trip a month ago . He has agreed to put his 4 tubs in the loft part of the garage to free up some much needed room downstairs (sitting/game area).

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening & weekend
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The scarf

The blanket

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Where do you earn scene points? Ive had mine for a year and i always forget where to flash it!

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hi All,

The guys are gone to a movie with scene points so going to enjoy my time alone as dh is home all the time and I don't get that me time .

Making macaroni casserole as my supper and comfort food love the stuff. And cooking 2 chicken breasts in panko crumbs I took out that needed to cooked.

Sold my tv armoire so pretty happy that it's gone as it was massive and taking up part of my hallway downstairs plus the money will come in handy with bills. Also made $14.00 on clothes today so pretty happy.

Got dh to tackle his mandrobe (his clothes hanging downstairs) and he kept 1/2 and we will drop of the other 1/2 tomorrow at the re-use it centre, I've been after him for 6 months to do it and thankful it was finally done and now there is so much more room down there.

Also got dh to tackle his large pile of stuff that he dropped when he came back from his hunting trip a month ago . He has agreed to put his 4 tubs in the loft part of the garage to free up some much needed room downstairs (sitting/game area).

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening & weekend
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Scotia bank has the scene program so maybe they bank there?

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

beautiful scarf and blanket sandyl

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

we bank with scotiabank so dh gets points when he buys everything (lol), Cineplex theatres and now sportcheck besides that I don't know.
    Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Saundyl love the scarf and blanket. I got a sock loom a few years ago and love the socks. I can`t wear store bought socks...get really sore toes from them. Hope I`ll get time to make a few more this winter.

Nancy I miss the alone time too. It will be a long winter.

I shouldn`t complain about the pain I have today...it`s so much better than it was. At the point where I forget to take the pain meds on schedule and then feel worse. Guess I should set a timer for a reminder.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I think this could go into best deal of the week thread. DH had a bogo for Revlon lipstick. It was regular 12.99 on sale for 8.99 and I used my $5.00 off Revlon. So I paid 2.99 plus tax for two lipsticks. They are a stocking stuffer for me.

Andit, Crochetlady, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Saundyl love the scarf and blanket. I got a sock loom a few years ago and love the socks. I can`t wear store bought socks...get really sore toes from them. Hope I`ll get time to make a few more this winter.

Nancy I miss the alone time too. It will be a long winter.

I shouldn`t complain about the pain I have today...it`s so much better than it was. At the point where I forget to take the pain meds on schedule and then feel worse. Guess I should set a timer for a reminder.
    Are they fairly easy to use? Ive been pondering how the heels get shaped.

Thank you.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    beautiful scarf and blanket sandyl
    Thank you.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

saundyl - wonderful knitting! I admire anyone who knits and/or crochets. I have done tons of needlework and crafts, but those two skills escape my grasp.

I have a poor memory (gah!), but know there is someone on here who dehydrates foods.

SCer Walkonby is looking for help

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/395296-...fruits-canada/
    Andit, Ciel, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information