User Tag List

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree3864Likes

Thread: November frugal friends (2014)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I do not know what room I am getting as my bro is booking it for me so I will not know until I am there and than once I am there I am kind of stuck as I have no car.

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Why not get a room with a kitchette so you can make food at "home" for the week?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    They still have Whopper Wednesday? Our BK doesn't have any signs saying that anymore so I wondered if they stopped that.
    Yep, but not sure if it's the same across the country.
    If yours doesn't have it, they still have coupons out where you can get a whopper meal for $5.

Husband eats three burgers, plus a few orders of fries, so if it were $5 a burger, we might as well get him a regular restaurant meal!
    But it's me who craves a burger every now and then!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

lol Yes, if my DS wants BK I always use a coupon. I'm not a fan

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Slept the day away. I couldn`t sleep last night so I crocheted. Went to bed at 9 this morning and thought I`d be up by noon. Instead I woke up at 4
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

apparently you needed the sleep.

quite a day here. go go go. finally relaxing and making 12 loaves of dark chocolate chip banana loaves. yum.
    going to get some xmas shopping done tomorrow.
    Natalka, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

casey what a very kind gift to receive especially at this time of year and glad that you are happy with the lawyer you chose
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Crochetlady View Post
    Slept the day away. I couldn`t sleep last night so I crocheted. Went to bed at 9 this morning and thought I`d be up by noon. Instead I woke up at 4
    I'm glad that you got some rest, I hope the pills are helping my dear

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Ashley good luck next week, perhaps back some healthy snacks so that your system has some of it's usual foods to counter the tummy troubles. Speaking of which the last 2 days my tummy is not a happy camper, there must be something going around as I've heard a few people say the same thing.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Evening all,

Jaden really liked his gifts and everyone enjoyed the food, unfortunately I made several trips to the potty as my tummy is off kilter (spelling unsure) and well I was not feeling very well.

Busy day for me got the kitchen window and my bedroom windows washed. Dusted the living-room and dinning-room, washed the mirror over the mantle (geez) the flies loved that mirror .

Tomorrow I will tackle the floors.

Need to go over December's budget with dh over the weekend and see what we can tweak, really hoping to not spend a lot on groceries next month, hoping that I can only shop for the essentials/staples.

Hoping to tackle the Christmas shopping next week, just want to get it done and be able to relax

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I'm glad that you got some rest, I hope the pills are helping my dear
    I`ll be on the pills 12 more days. Hope I can get back into a proper sleep routine then.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Evening all,

Jaden really liked his gifts and everyone enjoyed the food, unfortunately I made several trips to the potty as my tummy is off kilter (spelling unsure) and well I was not feeling very well.

Busy day for me got the kitchen window and my bedroom windows washed. Dusted the living-room and dinning-room, washed the mirror over the mantle (geez) the flies loved that mirror .

Tomorrow I will tackle the floors.

Need to go over December's budget with dh over the weekend and see what we can tweak, really hoping to not spend a lot on groceries next month, hoping that I can only shop for the essentials/staples.

Hoping to tackle the Christmas shopping next week, just want to get it done and be able to relax
    Hope your tummy feels better soon.
    Sounds like you had a very productive day.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    apparently you needed the sleep.

quite a day here. go go go. finally relaxing and making 12 loaves of dark chocolate chip banana loaves. yum.
    going to get some xmas shopping done tomorrow.
    12 loaves? That sounds sooo good.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Morning frugal Friends,

Wishing everyone a spectacular day and weekend.

Here is the link to have your say so please vote for the frugal chatter December thread, voting will be open for 2 days.

Thanks

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/395815-...voting-canada/

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning All,
    Nancy hope you feel better nothing worse than tummy issues

My dad sent me some info last night which has left me feeling much better and also means if I work this right I will not need to eat out all meals. I will be eating dinner out each night but Monday night after work my bro will take me to the grocery store (since I won't have my car) and I will pick up food for the week for lunches to keep at our branch which has a fridge, microwave and toaster which I can totally work with. I can have both Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel, but I think I will just make a batch of granola this weekend, grab a little thing of milk and eat breakfast at the location at least a few days instead which is what I eat at home each day before work. AS well I will see what kind of snacks I can find on the weekend to take with me, I thinking like dried fruits in place of fresh (although I might when we go shopping grab a couple things, maybe an apple or orange or something), but just things to keep my eating patterns the same as it is right now (3 meals, plus 2 snacks during the day and trying to keep away from processed foods).

Now it is time to figure out this packing thing. I am notorious over packer which I have been working so packing is always a challenge for me because I over think everything. So I am going to start tonight and see just how little I can take with me because as I mentioned my stuff has various stops to make I am know going from house to work, bringing my stuff into work, going to meet my bro (not the one who will be at the branch with me the other one), he will bring me back to our office, meet the sales manager at the office load my stuff into his car, go to the branch unload my stuff, than load it in my bros car to go to the hotel. I really never do things the easy way do I?

Have a great day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I placed my Old Navy Black Friday order yesterday and got confirmation that it has already shipped, I am impressed. Only downside is it will now come in probably early next week well I am away and will have to wait till the weekend when I get home to try on my new clothes. But I will have sweaters and may not freeze this winter (I am ALWAYS cold, I carry a polar fleece sweater in the summer), yeah.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information