User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Whole Foods eating/cooking

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Is there a reason people use the blue menu beans over the PC organic ones? I usually buy the organic ones but I don't have a valid (health) reason for it to be honest.
    Last edited by Insane; Sat, Dec 27th, 2014 at 01:19 AM.
    matty's mom likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Is there a reason people use the blue menu beans over the PC organic ones? I usually buy the organic ones but I don't have a valid (health) reason for it to be honest.
    For me is is about ease, as in my local NoFrill ALWAYS gap has the PC Blue menu. I have to travel a bit to be able to buy the Organic. I honestly don't even know if/ how much more expensive the one is over the other.

When I first started down the whole foods/ heathier eating path, I read Dr Andrew Weil 's first book. he talked about when choosing to buy organic vs not, keep in mind the skins. Spend money on organic thin skinned things like berries, apples, broccoli etc. Anything that you have to peel that has a thick skin, like navel oranges, bananas, peas etc is more protected by the skin(s) so let your budget speak (my paraphrase). I think I have put beans in that category.
    Insane likes this.
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information