User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sweet sparrow
  • 2 Post By SassyAshley

Thread: Bread at Freshco

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Last night I tried Price matching FB Villaggio bread for 1.88 at Freshco and then using the 2.00 off coupon. I was told that I cannot use the coupon because it exceeds what I should have been paying. Told them to reduce the price of coupon to 1.88 but the cashier and the manager both said they can't do it and won't let me use the coupon. Is that how it works at most store or Freshco is different?
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I think this is one of those cases where the rules are different from store to store. Depending on the cashier, there's one at the FreshCo near us that gives me overage.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have never tried to use a coupon that had a higher value than product at Freshco but I do know mine is not coupon friendly I have had so many issues there. There triple read every coupon (fine this does not bother me) but the reasons they come up with try to reject coupons. My favourite (note the sarcasm) and it has happened more than once "Company policy coupons can only be used on pictured products" I have had this happen when I purchased a flavour not shown in the photo (Ie Yogurt coupon shows plain vanilla and strawberry but I want lime). Coupon states ANY but the size I am buying is not photographed (Ie Robin Hood Flour coupon shows zipper bags and I am buying the 10 kg bag) or the best one was we do accept coupons on the day they expire (ie Today is October 31 coupon expires October 31st).

I pretty much know if I am going to use a coupon at Freshco I will probably have a fight.
    walkonby and Durham Couponer like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Some staff still think the store loses the money.. its weird.. The Freshcos here have a great attitude toward couponing.. price matching not so much, you can do 2.. They do give overage, I didn't expect that, I thought it would be reduced ... but if you don't have anythign else in your cart.. you get the money back.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information