User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By wiserwithwords
  • 1 Post By canirishmum

Thread: Mentor needed lol

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Sorry ladies to have disappeared back in March my computer decided that it was not a good time to coupon apparently and quit working! Now I am back and have a completely empty binder and the policies are even more strict about couponing at stores! Would anyone be willing to help me figure out this whole couponing business again! This is where I first learned how to coupon and now years later it is sooooo different! Not asking for a hand out I'm willing to sign up for coupons, get stamps to make trades for coupons or gift cards or whatever I need to do to get my binder full, follow the deals of the week thread, just would really love a mentor to help me out, it's so much easier when you have a mentor kind of helping you step by step. Does anyone have time to help a mama? I would really, really appreciate it!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel, coley3 and peachy1 like this.

Always looking for items on my wishlist, Stouffers and ICoke pins! As well as RAOK Campbells soup labels for my kids school!
    Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords

Trading Score
    247 (100%)

You should check out the adopt a newbie thread in the Welcome to SC forums, plenty of people there to help you out.

Also, most of the mail out coupons these days come from save.ca, websaver.ca, gocoupons.ca

Printable coupons available at smartsource.ca

Here's the link to the SC thread with most coupons that are available nowadays, http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/374991-...thread-canada/

Make a Wishlist and post it in the Trades forum

Hope that helps a little!
    coley3 likes this.

Thread Information