User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nessa23
  • 2 Post By Ciel

Thread: SDM Customer Surveys

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always get the print out of the customer surveys. Has anyone here ever won? Wonder how many people completed the survey per month and what the odds of winning are. If they are low, then it is a waste of paper. LOL.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've always wondered. I used to work at Staples and the managers told us the more the survey prints out on the receipts, that means less people had completed the survey that month and they needed more people to fill it out. Although I don't know how true that is.

I've filled out quite a few of these for various stores, and I have never won anything.

Pretty sure these surveys are an attempt to rid retailers of 'Secret Shoppers'
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have not seen the big print survey mention on the receipt, just the usual survey print at the bottom. No gift card. The one time participating in a survey got me anything was doing it in-store at pharmacy (as survey request was via a slip from cashier. Got a 7-day pill box, a face cream sample and something else.

I will do the survey is something was not in stock and I've been looking for weeks or if something good or bad about the visit merits attention. Definitely worth complimenting any staff that was helpful or perhaps saved a shop with their suggestions!
    ROMEO and nessa23 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I fill out surveys when I am guaranteed an item or points in return or added to a mailing list. I don't know anyone who has won filling out a survey or even their contests. Someone in my household is a SDM survey club member. Some of their surveys may have to do with an item that you just purchased since I randomly get samples/coupons from SDM.
    I do recommend filling out the survey if you received excellent customer service from someone or there is a store problem.

Thread Information