Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Oral B -

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am so jealous lol. Went to shoppers last night to look for these toothbrushes. They had one of the crest pro health for me, so was happy could have danced. Love scoring stocking stuffers for great price. Off to the counter I go to pay, and the cashier snarls at me, we are only taking this coupon on the 100.00+ toothbrushes. I ask why it stats any rechargeable excluding of course the vitality. We wont get reimbursed she says. Again I say but the coupon says any and does not say anywhere that there is a price range. Again she snarls at me if you want to use this coupon go grab a more expensive brush otherwise you can can't us it here. I would try to price match but the flyer only says the vitality is on sale. Oh well maybe I can talk hubby into taking me to a different shoppers.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and sdddmd like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the tip..Went to my SDM and bought one of the kids ones..I compared it to the adult ones..yes it's a bit smaller but I think it will be great, and for the price you can't beat it!

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    well, here's my TWO CENTS, they should have added this particular toothbrush in the exclusions if they didn't want it to be used on that product, because there's NO MENTION of "Vitality" anywhere on the product packaging....
    and I hope companies aren't expecting us to research everything about their products on their website before going out to purchase their products and use a coupon for it!! LOL

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I've bought 15 in total at 3 shoppers and didnt have a single issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    I am so jealous lol. Went to shoppers last night to look for these toothbrushes. They had one of the crest pro health for me, so was happy could have danced. Love scoring stocking stuffers for great price. Off to the counter I go to pay, and the cashier snarls at me, we are only taking this coupon on the 100.00+ toothbrushes. I ask why it stats any rechargeable excluding of course the vitality. We wont get reimbursed she says. Again I say but the coupon says any and does not say anywhere that there is a price range. Again she snarls at me if you want to use this coupon go grab a more expensive brush otherwise you can can't us it here. I would try to price match but the flyer only says the vitality is on sale. Oh well maybe I can talk hubby into taking me to a different shoppers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

WOW, I haven't been able to find a single coupon or toothbrush. Lucky all who have been able to get this deal.
    sdddmd likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    WOW, I haven't been able to find a single coupon or toothbrush. Lucky all who have been able to get this deal.
    Cata....last wk i found a pad full of coupons at Fortinos in hamilton (eastgate mall) they were on the display board at the entrance way. Not sure whats left by now but maybe a fortinos in your area? good luck.
    sdddmd and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    same here in Regina - a few places even as of yesterday had 100+ coupons
    sdddmd likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Thanks everyone for the tip..Went to my SDM and bought one of the kids ones..I compared it to the adult ones..yes it's a bit smaller but I think it will be great, and for the price you can't beat it!
    Savv, the great thing about these brushes is that other vitality brush heads work with this particular tooth brush model. Although, the brush heads are expensive, if you wanted to, you could buy the larger brush heads and BOOM, you basically have an adult toothbrush. I know this because at SDM they have their "floor model" toothbrushes and I switched brush heads to see if they would work on other Oral-B electric toothbrushes, and they did! I'm loving the fact that the Oral B For Me has a 2min timer which signifies when you have brushed for 2 minutes. Now, I don't have to pay attention while I brush. Hahaha.
    Last edited by couponier; Tue, Nov 18th, 2014 at 02:02 PM.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Found a whole stack of coupons in the SDM near my work place. Right below, BAM... 3 of the kids pro-health electric toothbrushes (white box) for $24.99 awesome deal considering its like almost $38 ea reg price at SDM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and sdddmd like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I hate electric toothbrush as they damage my teeth (I have weak enamel and got improper cleaning from dental hygienist). I am planning to buy a few as (back up) gifts.

I scrutinized the packaging and there's no mention of Vitality anywhere so I think either Oral-B used to call that Pro-Health For Me Vitality or they added that later to their website in hope of discouraging people from using this coupon. To me Pro-Health For Me (PHFM) is a sub-brand, there are PHFM toothpaste, mouthwash, manual toothbrush, floss, ect...and I have never seen Vitality on those either.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponier View Post
    Savv, the great thing about these brushes is that other vitality brush heads work with this particular tooth brush model. Although, the brush heads are expensive, if you wanted to, you could buy the larger brush heads and BOOM, you basically have an adult toothbrush. I know this because at SDM they have their "floor model" toothbrushes and I switched brush heads to see if they would work on other Oral-B electric toothbrushes, and they did! I'm loving the fact that the Oral B For Me has a 2min timer which signifies when you have brushed for 2 minutes. Now, I don't have to pay attention while I brush. Hahaha.
    Wow!! Thanks for the tip..my husband has an oral B for years and we have a lot of brush heads, I'm going to open up the one I just bought and see if it works, if it does I'm going to go buy more tomorrow!!
    I know that this might sound crazy, but I was even thinking about getting one for my dog!! I don't know how loud it is but hopefully it works!!ha,ha,ha!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ Don't! BC if your dog likes it, it will licks your toothbrushes...
    mothu, juliejolie, sdddmd and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I hate electric toothbrush as they damage my teeth (I have weak enamel and got improper cleaning from dental hygienist). I am planning to buy a few as (back up) gifts.

I scrutinized the packaging and there's no mention of Vitality anywhere so I think either Oral-B used to call that Pro-Health For Me Vitality or they added that later to their website in hope of discouraging people from using this coupon. To me Pro-Health For Me (PHFM) is a sub-brand, there are PHFM toothpaste, mouthwash, manual toothbrush, floss, ect...and I have never seen Vitality on those either.
    when I worked at a dental office - the dentists always told patients that electric toothbrushes can damage your gums and enamel but they never said don't use it but manual was better. So now I use a good manual soft toothbrush and change it every three months.
    Decaf and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    well, here's my TWO CENTS, they should have added this particular toothbrush in the exclusions if they didn't want it to be used on that product, because there's NO MENTION of "Vitality" anywhere on the product packaging....
    and I hope companies aren't expecting us to research everything about their products on their website before going out to purchase their products and use a coupon for it!! LOL
    Exactly. Most people don't take the time to Google a toothbrush. If they want it excluded, it should be clearly stated, or the package should say Vitality on it somewhere. It doesn't.
    juliejolie, peachies and sdddmd like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information