User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa
  • 4 Post By nash0109
  • 2 Post By nash0109

Thread: Anyone know the answer?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Posted this in brags but thought someone might have answer here.. Also, I guess 20x pt offers and $10 personal offer don't allot for coupons? Whereas 18.500 offers do? This could have been such a great $18.500 shop!!!

So I have NEVER been to RCSS - Finally got around to the drive today and found the $20 Oral B (and toy coupons).. Another Scer posted about SDM having them on sale for $24.99 so off I went

First transaction

Oral B x7@$24.99-7x$20
    EOS Lip Balm (set) $12.99 (I wanted this for sister's x-mas basket)
    Toffie fee $3.99 (Also for her basket)
    -$10 Personal offer

NOW I thought it was 20x pts today.. I thought it was all weekend but apparently NOT.. Anyway Happy to get the $10 off..
    Subtotal - $41.41 earned 1910 pts

Got home and checked emails only to see that I did have an earlier weekly offer of 20x pts this week.. Off I went again

Second Transaction

Oral B [email protected]$20
    Ferrero Rocher Box $10.99x2
    Subtotal 51.92
    earned 1710 ptsx20pt personal offer =32490

No idea why I earned less pts on the higher transaction?

If anyone knows let me know..

Either way the tax was not pretty.. But All and all I'm happy and DH is happy as we are going to gift like 8 of his cousins with these..

Either way I used both of my offers so I'm thrilled..
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart
    nash0109 and L-M like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First transaction: total before deductions is $191.91.....earning 10 pts per dollar gives you 1910 points

Second transaction: total before deductions is $171.92.....gives you 1710....X19 for 20X coupon gives you 32490 pts.

Points are based on before deduction amounts....unless using "bogo" or "free item" coupons.

Is that what you are asking?

Really great shop!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Thanks.. So did I earn pts on the first transaction - before the $10 personal offer was deducted? So I paid less but got more points?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Thanks.. So did I earn pts on the first transaction - before the $10 personal offer was deducted? So I paid less but got more points?
    Yes You had more deductions (coupons) on the first transaction which brought down your total OOP but your points are based on the total before deductions. Your points are higher on the first transaction because it was the more expensive of the two...even though it physically cost you less it was still worth more. Obviously you earned more points in total on the second transaction with the 20X but your base points were lower because the transaction was worth a little less than the first and it cost you a little more because you had fewer deductions (coupons).

Hope that helps you
    LisaLisaBoBisa and L-M like this.

Thread Information