Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 18,500 Optimum Points on Monday Nov 24 and Tuesday Nov 25

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your math is correct!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

yes - you will get the additional VIB points.

Quote Originally Posted by DAPPOLON View Post
    question from a newbie, reading the small print saying only 18,500 points will be rewarded regardless of the total
    I was planning to use some VIB coupons for extra points on certain items, would these still count as bonus points or would be washed out by the 18500 promo?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DAPPOLON View Post
    question from a newbie, reading the small print saying only 18,500 points will be rewarded regardless of the total
    I was planning to use some VIB coupons for extra points on certain items, would these still count as bonus points or would be washed out by the 18500 promo?
    You'll get all the points - the wording means the 18500 is a flat amount bonus on spend versus 20X

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

you're correct - you will pay tax on the full amount though - tax on oral B is a lot. . ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Doris26 View Post
    If anybody can confirm me that I¨ll get those 18500 like that...please
    2x 29.99 Oral B =59.98
    2X 6.99 Tylenol=13.98
    2X 0.59 Life brand paper towers

=75,14 and -2X20 coupon oral B
    -2X3 coupon TYLENOL
    =29,14...
    get 185000 ???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well thank you to all...

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I find it a little unclear from posts I've read. From my personal offers included in this post, if I go tomorrow and spend over $75 to get the 18,500 points, will I still get the personal offers points (total 11,000 points) on top of the 18,500? Thanks in advance for your help!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    amira84 likes this.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

I have been with Shoppers Optimum since it's conception and I never receive personal offers through email. I'm lucky if I receive anything through snail mail.
    My account is up to date.
    I'm so sad
    sdddmd likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rigatti View Post
    I have been with Shoppers Optimum since it's conception and I never receive personal offers through email. I'm lucky if I receive anything through snail mail.
    My account is up to date.
    I'm so sad
    Call them. You will start receiving emails within two weeks! It is so worth the quick call!!
    sdddmd and rigatti like this.

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

did this promo today and combined with 6000 pts WUS 20$ on candy & snacks..... got total of 26250 points OOP 59$ taxes included!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but I find it a little unclear from posts I've read. From my personal offers included in this post, if I go tomorrow and spend over $75 to get the 18,500 points, will I still get the personal offers points (total 11,000 points) on top of the 18,500? Thanks in advance for your help!
    you got awesome offers this week. If your cashier doesnt create a problem taking pts coupons then you will get the pts right away. You will get all those pts you mentioned. I would recommend to hand out each pts coupon with the product so that cashier doesnt object about your total being over $75.00, you getting transaction bonus pts and these product bonus pts. Does that make sense?
    pateyface and sdddmd like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    did this promo today and combined with 6000 pts WUS 20$ on candy & snacks..... got total of 26250 points OOP 59$ taxes included!

Great job sdddmd! You killed them! we punch sdm on its face by their own promos and coupons. Lol

but still we are very thankful for these personalized coupons and flyer promos. Thanks sdm!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ok after lot of thinking after all I decided to take risk and actually its not bad, Speernt 68.17 including tex after coupons ($13) and also used some SDM emailed points and $off coupons. Didn't buy any thing fancy (only grossary and household things I need and waiting for a sale).
    So in the end I got 760 regular points + 200 product bp +C.C statement. Now only if I also get 16,000 points (emailed coupon 16K wus $60) that will be super duper great.. which mean more that 42,000 points for 68.17. I will take those extra points from SDM with thanks, but right now I'm satisfied.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    you got awesome offers this week. If your cashier doesnt create a problem taking pts coupons then you will get the pts right away. You will get all those pts you mentioned. I would recommend to hand out each pts coupon with the product so that cashier doesnt object about your total being over $75.00, you getting transaction bonus pts and these product bonus pts. Does that make sense?
    Yes, that does make sense. Thanks for clarifying. I was thinking exactly what you wrote. I'm happy with my offers this week and will use most of them. Thanks again!
    sdddmd and amira84 like this.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Update:
    Today I got 16,000 coupon pts, which means after all I got 42,000 pts for spending 68.17.

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Ok after lot of thinking after all I decided to take risk and actually its not bad, Speernt 68.17 including tex after coupons ($13) and also used some SDM emailed points and $off coupons. Didn't buy any thing fancy (only grossary and household things I need and waiting for a sale).
    So in the end I got 760 regular points + 200 product bp +C.C statement. Now only if I also get 16,000 points (emailed coupon 16K wus $60) that will be super duper great.. which mean more that 42,000 points for 68.17. I will take those extra points from SDM with thanks, but right now I'm satisfied.
    luckbealady and LimeFizzy like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information