User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By kellyanna_99
  • 4 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By kellyanna_99

Thread: Couple of question 20X on beauty - thanks :)!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Having done this SHM program for awhile, I should know this, but for some reason this confuses me each.year. So bear with me, and :help, thanks!

20X when you spend $75 on beauty, does that mean all $75 has to be on beauty products, or does it have to just have some beauty items? Would I get the 20x if I spend $50 on beauty and another $50+ on something else? Or if I spend $75 on beauty, and $50 on something else, do you get the points on just the $75, or the whole $125 transaction?

And what consists of beauty, beyond make-up and perfume? Does it include skin care, giftbox sets of beauty products, regular makeup or just speciality makeup?

I am looking to pick up the wii u and am deciding to buy it at $249 before with a saved 15 X coupon I have points to be awarded by the second), or combine it with some beauty items to get the 20X points (if that is how it works, and is allowed?), or wait and redeem and pay the difference.

I have enough for two redemptions, but might try to squeese a 50,000 out if I have a few more points.

First time I have had to plan out multiple redemptions, so confusing , but a good problem to have!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Definitely good questions about this beauty promo thingy. I have never done it si i dont know a lot about it. Hopefully some sdm pros reply to this post and every one can benefit from it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This type of promo you HAVE to spend $75 on cosmetics only. Even if you spend over the $75 you will only get 20X on the cosmetic portion of your shop.

Items considered cosmetics are pretty much everything in a boutique (if your store has one) such as:
    fragrances both prestige and the 19.99 ones
    make up such as covergirl, maybelline etc.
    Gift sets that include fragrances or skin care
    Make up tools such as brushes, sponges etc
    Skin care products such as OLAY,
    Implements such as nail files, tweezers etc
    Socks such as secret socks or panty hose
    Make up remover pads
    Jewelry
    Handbags
    Scarves
    Some specialty hair care products usually found in the "salon" section of the shampoo aisle.
    I'm sure there are many more items I just can't think of them right now.
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Thu, Nov 20th, 2014 at 07:24 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Thanks crazy QT! That is what I figure, but wanted to ask, because I thought I remembered hearing people get 20X on the whole purchasing even when not everything was beauty products. Which doesn't make sense, but sometimes with SHoppers it get's confusing with the points.
    amira84 likes this.

Thread Information