• 1 Post By BarbandWilly
  • 1 Post By BarbandWilly
  • 1 Post By BarbandWilly
  • 2 Post By SunandMoon

Thread: Hi Everybody...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its sooooo good to have found you all. My name is Barb and Ive started to coupon just a few weeks ago. Im a mom to 5 grown kids and a 10 yr old boy and also a sole custodial grandparent to 3 kids ages 4,7 and 8. My income was cut in half when I switched jobs to be able to stay home with the kids. I now have a home based daycare and I LOVE it!

Ive been learning a lot from reading here at SMARTCANUCKS and Ive sent away for every mail to home coupon I could find offered. Ive recently purchased a printer as well but need to get one of those adult kids of mine to come and hook it all up for me. lol. I have a ton of questions but Im sure if I look around this wonderful site that Ill be able to find most of the answers so for now Ill just say HELLOOOOOOO......

If I could have one coupon wish it would be to go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow morning knowing all the things you experienced couponers already know. ....
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

If you would like a starter package of coupons, I would be happy to mail you out some. Just send me a private message with your address (coupons will be from P&G and other newspaper inserts and tear pad coupons).
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW! So awesome and generous of you BC Gal! Thank you. In my neighbourhood we don't get the P&G or Red sauce and the Smart Source insert is hit and miss. Ive yet to find a reliable source for any of these. Im not above dumpster diving if that's what it takes but I haven't found the right dumpster yet. LOL. Ill PM you my home addy and then PM you once I receive them to let you know they arrived intact and to say a big ole Thank you!! What I am in need of is a list of what all the abbreviations mean...I know many of them but some I cant figure out for the life of me. Is there a thread here that Im missing that has this info? Im in Hamilton Ontario and lucky for me I live very close to a Walmat that does PMing Canada wide and many other major grocery and department stores and quite a few Drug Stores as well. From the reading Ive done here, it looks like I need to get over to No Frills and get myself a PCPlus card too. Ill try to do that this weekend. Thanks again for your very kind offer...is there anything I can send to you as well? I do have some coupons I could share and of course sending a SASE and stamps is the least I can do. Pls let me know what I can do to say thank you!
    BC Gal and TooCouponCrazy like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ooops! Apparently I cant send PMs yet. I need to post 5 times before I can send them so once Ive done that, Ill send you my home addy unless theres away around that such as going through an admin. Im off to read and learn so who knows, I may post 5 times before ya know it? lol.
    BC Gal and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I actually have a list of some of the abbreviations on my trade page - if you follow the link on my siggie (the Let's Trade! with smiley flowers) you'll see it at the top of the page. You don't need to send me anything. Maybe once you get going and have both a houseful of stuff and coupons to spare, you can pay it forward to another newbie If there are some coupons you are rlf (really looking for), you can lmk (let me know) in your pm (private message), or you can fill out your wish list on your Profile Page (on top right of your page you will see My Profile, click it and there are tabs, one says About Me, on that one you can add a wish list, just click on the pencil).
    Last edited by BC Gal; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2014 at 02:44 PM.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Welcome to the board!
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Welcome! You will love it here. Definitely get the pc plus. I got mine in august and have already gotten $110. Not bad since we've got to buy groceries anyway.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ive been super busy for the last couple of days but came back as soon as I could. Thanks for directing me BC GAL to the list of abbreviations, Ill check that out for sure and also thanks for explaining to me how to do my PROFILE so I can let others know what my WL is and hopefully get some trading done. I had a FUN-TASTIC Pming and Couponing experience last night ... so much fun and saved so much too. Im going to see if there's a place here in the forums to share my newbie exciting news.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the Welcome tommyGunn. I already LOVE it here. So much info on an easy to navigate site and everybody is so friendly and helpful. In my short couponing experience Ive found that Couponers are a GREAT group of people.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks terri2144 for the Welcome and for sharing your fantastic experience and savings using the PCPlus card. I wasn't able to get a card this past weekend but it's on my short To Do list. The boys have hockey tonight so if there's time, Ill run over to No Frills once I drop them off with Willie at the rink. Im wondering what the wait time is (if any) from when I get the card and activate it on line to when I can start to use it? I had a great shop last night and wonder now how much more I could have saved using a PCPlus card?? As you said, we have to buy groceries anyway! lol So very true...

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Welcome to SC
    ROMEO and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome to SC

Thread Information