• 1 Post By amira84
  • 2 Post By BCcheapMom
  • 2 Post By BCcheapMom
  • 1 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa

Thread: personal offers

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

When you purchase any ENFAMIL BABY FORMULA.*

So let's say I did this on an 18500 pts day and the whole transaction was formula - will I get 20x pts on multiple formula cans or just on 1 can?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    amira84 and Poobah like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    When you purchase any ENFAMIL BABY FORMULA.*

So let's say I did this on an 18500 pts day and the whole transaction was formula - will I get 20x pts on multiple formula cans or just on 1 can?
    You would get the 20x on multiple cans. This could work out to be an amazing deal for you. Let us know how it all works out.
    Poobah likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ok almost same question I got an offer for 16000 points when spend $60. And really want to use on Monday (18500 points day). Never try this before. Some one has any experience about this stuff. 16K points will add later. If it work lot of points for sure. Otherwise very hard to spend $75. But with this much points and coupons can do this.
    Poobah likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LisaLisaBobisa's coupon will work for sure.. As long as the cashier try's to enter it... THey might refuse? So far I've never had a cashier refuse or even question a coupon.

In the case of 16000 points when you spend 60.... Is that coupon a Barcode Coupon which rewards points at a later date? or is it a 5 digit coupon that awards points immediately. I'm thinking it's a Barcode coupon with points awarded at a later date, and if so I don't think that will work.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

thanks.. It'll work out really well with my $20 OFF enfamil coupons.. My offers were actually ALL things I have bought recently.. Formula, playtex, tylenol - 20x pts on all of those things.. I guess I could use it on a 20x pt day as well - and get 40x pts? I'll hand over the pt coupons first - then do the 20x offer coupon..

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    You would get the 20x on multiple cans. This could work out to be an amazing deal for you. Let us know how it all works out.
    LimeFizzy and amira84 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    thanks.. It'll work out really well with my $20 OFF enfamil coupons.. My offers were actually ALL things I have bought recently.. Formula, playtex, tylenol - 20x pts on all of those things.. I guess I could use it on a 20x pt day as well - and get 40x pts? I'll hand over the pt coupons first - then do the 20x offer coupon..
    *Jaw drops*
    LisaLisaBoBisa and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The coupon should work in conjunction with the 18500 $75 promo. Not sure about the quantity though.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's a very good deal for you especially with the high value coupon.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Ok almost same question I got an offer for 16000 points when spend $60. And really want to use on Monday (18500 points day). Never try this before. Some one has any experience about this stuff. 16K points will add later. If it work lot of points for sure. Otherwise very hard to spend $75. But with this much points and coupons can do this.
    I would only do this if there is no later date on the coupon, then you'll have no problems. I have do e this with a later date listed and get the points added on about 50% of the time
    LisaLisaBoBisa and uanoor like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for sharing your experience, and ok so when 50% of time you didn't get your points, did you call them? and what was their response. If any one else has personal experience with using points coupon (which will add on some later date) on a points day.
    Tempting to use my 16000 points wus $60 coupon tomorrow with 18,500 bp, but points will add 14th day of next month and thats the only thing blocking me.

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    I would only do this if there is no later date on the coupon, then you'll have no problems. I have do e this with a later date listed and get the points added on about 50% of the time
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did not call them as the wording points out that it's not supposed to be combined with another Optimum offer - and while the system tends to not enforce this rule and I exploit the lack of system enforcement, I'm not going to get upset when the rules are enforced and call them on it - so I very rarely try to combine a post-dated offer with anything else
    LisaLisaBoBisa and uanoor like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well come to think of it I guess I've technically already done this.. I have used a 20x pt coupon (on anything in store) on an 18.500 pt day. Was my recent post waiting for my 16k pts.. In those transactions I either bought formula multiple times or diapers multiple times.. I ended up getting 18.500 + 16.000 on one transaction that actually cost me only $6.97.. 4 cans of formula.. It didn't work on multiple transactions just the first one I used the coupon on (I didn't know when I printed it was only for one transaction).. So I don't think I'll rush out for this deal as it's pretty well like using a 20x on anything pt coupon on an 18.500 pt day. I have lots of $10 off any pampers and lots of $20 any enfamil so I'm stocking up for baby due in March -
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Sun, Nov 23rd, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks

Thread Information