User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 1 Post By Poirot
  • 1 Post By jsmile

Thread: Shoppers regular price for a Tassimo T-20 is 149.99?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was browsing Shoppers tonight trying to get an idea of things I might want to redeem for next weekend and one of those things was a Tassimo machine for my dad. They had a sign that said 69.99 until November 28th and the regular price was 149.99! I thought it must be a great Tassimo machine going by the regular price so I googled it quick and it's the machine that's under 60.00 everywhere else! I know Shoppers is more expensive but a 90.00 mark up?
    Don't know if I should take a chance and hope the price tag was a misprint, or redeem my points for it this week and lose out on the bonus redemption(I have enough points to do a 50k and 95k redemption).
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just my guess the difference in price is to make look like a great deal.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that's why SDM doesn't price match. They know that they price their products higher than some of their competitors but they let customers claim optimum points for free products.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Why not get the deal on the Tassimo now? Coupon Zone offer seen at Fortino's has a save $ wub two Tassimo tea products (June 30/15 expiry)? Hope the machine lasts the winter for your father. Sometimes Loblaws banner stores have 50% off Tassimo tea packs if you visit the clearance areas. Fortino's had 50% off Decaf Earl Grey Tea packs in October in the clearance cart. There likely will be Tassimo bevvies on sale for the run up to Christmas too.

BTW, I noticed that Shoppers is selling the Lysol soap dispenser kits for $15.99 now. It was $14.99 last year except when on sale (usually only one dispenser colour is ever available on sale).
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Nov 23rd, 2014 at 08:02 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information