User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am writing this review of my experiences with the Superstore and Loblaws stores in Moncton and Shediac. I have now done my shopping at every Superstore and Loblaws location in this demographic area. I must say - I really am displeased on many levels.

The cashiers at every location make insulting comments amongst themselves in plain earshot of customers. There have been many incidences where cashiers are jealous of my very handsome husband.

They do not honor store coupons any time I have tried to use them.

At one particular Moncton location - Superstore Main Street - the security guard is very disgustingly rude and it was so bad that my husband and I went to the store manager. There obviously are more than 1 bad apple there - the manager had a horrible attitude and is not compelled at all to keep the security guard on a much needed LEASH.

I am quite 'appalled' and have written a complaint to the head office - I don't expect much better there, from all I have seen.

I will whittle my choice of grocers accordingly.

I used to live in Calgary Alberta, Kingston Ontario and Halifax Nova Scotia and never have seen such a blatantly rude under class of people working in a chain of grocery stores as in the Superstores and Loblaws in Moncton and Shediac.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My husband and I sat down on the bench at the entrance of the store. The security guard came up to us and asked what us 'ladies' were up to. My husband and I looked at eachother and neither of us said anything to eachother or him. We sat there in complete silence for about 20 minutes waiting for my father-in-law to complete his shopping. I had the flu so really was not in the mood for nor had the energy for other people's problems. The entire time that security guard stood about 10 feet from us glaring at me with a very bad look.

My husband stood up after about 20 minutes to go look around the corner to see if his dad was at the check out yet, when the security guard approached him and seriously heckled my husband. I did not hear it personally or see it - my husband told his father and I everything he said once we were out of the store.

Usually my husband would not tell me what someone said if it is is dumb or rude but in this case he was personally so offended by the security guard going out of his way and out of his line of duty to further offend us by saying he had been staring at me for the entire time we sat there and was wondering if I was a male or a female. He said if he was my husband he would 'leave that thing' My husband asked him why he was going out of his way to be rude and for him to go away and not bother us.

I thought - it offended my husband very much - first the guy implied that we both were females sitting on the bench then decided to walk up to my husband and refer to me as 'that thing' and etc...so it was enough for me to complain to the store's manager whose blatant disregard for humanity I don't have adjectives to describe.

It took me 10 minutes to write this review - I plan on writing a review of Superstore and Loblaws at a different site every day - eventually one or both of them will feel sorry for the way they treat customers. It is all about money after all.

Thread Information