User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: What time do you go to Shoppers on Redemption Day?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK folks. This is how my redemptions went after midnight last night. Out west here it had started snowing so it might have deterred some people.

I had a very good contest week where I won 2 $100 VISA gift cards. So we decided to splurge and buy an Xbox One with one of our redemptions. Plus my personal coupons included 20x WUS $50. Awesome. Unfortunately they were having problems with gift cards last night. Couldn't buy or use gift cards. Oh well. Get the Xbox. Comes with 10000 bonus points. Great. Will be watching my account for the 20x points.

For my second, I got a controller, some DS games, some toys, diapers (had a personal coupon for $19.99 Huggies), wipes, shampoo, toilet paper, chocolate, dish soap, cream cheese, baby food, tuna (bonus 800 points) and a few other things. Had $40 in coupons. They didn't have any of the on sale eggs, milk, and all their pallets were stacked in front of the freezer section and couldn't access them which was a little frustrating.

Had VIP bonus coupons for wipes and diapers. 7000 points worth. They scan but say they aren't valid. Cashier and who ever was in charge at 1am says you can't use them with redemptions. I'm sure that is not true right? Between that and the gift card problems I am out 10,000 points. Thinking about going to my regular store tomorrow and talking to the manager. Sound like a good plan?

Edit: Forgot to add I have $13 coming to me from CO51 and Snap from this shop as well!
    Last edited by solace76; Sat, Nov 29th, 2014 at 12:52 PM.
    aussie and lucy16076 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in the night before and used 1 redemption and a 20X point coupon on a PS4 bundle.

While I was there I had them bag up most everything I wanted... then I showed up saturday morning at 8am sharp. I was thrown for a loop though as many of the items were significantly cheaper then I was expecting.

But I pulled it together... and still managed to meet a ćo'worker for a 830am pre'work breakfast with 1 minute to spare.

Yea baby.

Ps on my 12th straight day of work. Whew...
    aussie, pateyface and lucy16076 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information