User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Walmart OralB Pro Health For Me Kids Brush Free After $20 Coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I have the receipt but I wonder if I will be eligible for rebate since I used $20 coupon. Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you get a rain check at wm won't it say Vitality on it? That's what they are called in the flyer. Jw

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nope i told her i wanted to make sure i got the pro health for kids as i plan on giving them to nieces and nephews for Xmas. she just walked over and double checked those were on as well (i told a her a couple times there are 10 vitalities this ad only shows one) she walked over checked and no problem wrote it out. i made a mistake though she gave me a rain check for 8 but i wish i asked for 2 fours as the stores never have 8 at a time
    Anna Michele likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you, great idea. I'd like to get a few for Christmas. I'm going to go tmrw.
    Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRaptors View Post
    nope i told her i wanted to make sure i got the pro health for kids as i plan on giving them to nieces and nephews for Xmas. she just walked over and double checked those were on as well (i told a her a couple times there are 10 vitalities this ad only shows one) she walked over checked and no problem wrote it out. i made a mistake though she gave me a rain check for 8 but i wish i asked for 2 fours as the stores never have 8 at a time

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went to my Walmart, they were out of stock. Asked for a rain check but was told they are not going to have anymore in stock, so they refused to issue a rain check. Will try SDM this weekend.

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'm looking for these oral b rechargeable toothbrush coupons! 😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

There are lots out here in BC. I could send you a few. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    I'm looking for these oral b rechargeable toothbrush coupons! 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I found a whole tear pad of the coupons at my local Loblaws.
    They are still out there!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Just in case anyone is wondering, the rebate is pretty clear which ones are allowed: One Oral-B® Professional™ 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, Deep Sweep™ or Pulsonic Electronic Toothbrush

(excludes Professional Care® Advantage Dual Handle Pack, Professional Care™ 8850, Vitality™, Pro-Health™, CrossAction® Power, Complete Action, 3D White Action and Refill Heads. Also excludes trial/travel sizes).

The toothbrushes everyone is getting for free are the Pro-Health which are excluded.

Pretty great deal though if you can get the 1000 model for $45 use the $20 coupon then the $20 mir.
    Last edited by BC Gal; Mon, Dec 15th, 2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lots of coupons at fortinos, eastgate mall, hamilton. i went to SDM in eastgate..they are not using the coupon with the "Pro health for me" toothbrushes. wish they would say that on the coupon!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I am trying that. I got the 1000 for $40 a few weeks ago, used a $20 coupon, cashed in $10 from ch51 and applied for the $20 rebate...still waiting on the rebate. if all goes well I will have picked up two of those toothbrushes for $6 each...if the rebate doesn't go through then it's still a good deal at $16 each...

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Just in case anyone is wondering, the rebate is pretty clear which ones are allowed: One Oral-B® Professional™ 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, Deep Sweep™ or Pulsonic Electronic Toothbrush

(excludes Professional Care® Advantage Dual Handle Pack, Professional Care™ 8850, Vitality™, Pro-Health™, CrossAction® Power, Complete Action, 3D White Action and Refill Heads. Also excludes trial/travel sizes).

The toothbrushes everyone is getting for free are the Pro-Health which are excluded.

Pretty great deal though if you can get the 1000 model for $45 use the $20 coupon then the $20 mir.
    BC Gal likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information