User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By Lynn49
  • 1 Post By Mia001

Thread: yes, i did it.....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i ordered something without noticing untill i red the '' thank you for your order '' and the order number ....

i was sure that it would ask for order review or confirmation before the end of the process. So, now , i'm waiting for something i had not made up my mind yet for ....poor me, i think i should avoid shopping on the net for a now...

PS please don't tell DH,he will hide my cc for sure if he find out
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Mia001; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Which website was it? Some of them are horrible with the order of information (making you input credit card info before they give you the total cost, etc)

You can call them and cancel.
    Lynn49 and Ciel like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mia, it can be so tricky, and intentionally so for some companies!
    Absolutely call as soon as you can and tell them what happened and cancel your order, or ask them for a return shipping number so that shipping won't cost you anything.
    Worst case scenario, I guess you'll be out the shipping cost.....
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

thank's ladies, i phone them and was able to remove a part of my order and the cs told me i can go to any of their store with my receip to get a refund......
    i told him about the ''previous ending'' page and he told me it was a recent change as customers had problems with this page , thinking they place an order and found they did not answered this page and also found the ordering process was too long......and he said since they made the change many customers (like me) complaned about this ''missing page''.....
    Ciel likes this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Thread Information