• 5 Post By steph13
  • 4 Post By emg
  • 3 Post By shopperwho
  • 2 Post By TooCouponCrazy

Thread: New Years Resolution brag!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If your New Years resolution is to get in shape I found the perfect deal, Sears has their Kettlebells on sale...I found the 10 lbs weights on sale from $29.99 for $3.95...these are the good ones, not the plastic ones that some places are selling..they are the Everlast...you can even pick some up as stocking stuffers...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  53.0 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears
    hcao, lecale, r0c0upons and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cool find!! you are not alone on the resolution. that would be one heavy stocking stuffer lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

awesome!! I like those kettle weights

my resolution for the last few years has been to be the healthiest version of me that i can be
    and i've lost 90 pounds so far!
    i've got toning work left to do, and i have come to the sometimes painful conclusion that working out is just something i have to do consistently, like eating or sleeping. but once i put headphones on with some music with a good beat, i'm off!
    best wishes for the new year!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post

my resolution for the last few years has been to be the healthiest version of me that i can be
    i've got toning work left to do, and i have come to the sometimes painful conclusion that working out is just something i have to do consistently, like eating or sleeping. but once i put headphones on with some music with a good beat, i'm off!
    wow, that's amazing! Congrats on the weight loss, that must have taken tons of determination and will power, go you!
    r0c0upons, steph13, ticul and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

That is one of my new year resolution and an rOcOupons just inspired me too do it. I will put some music on and go.

Thank you for sharing SavyLady as they are an awesome price..........................

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh man...... my new yrs resolution has been to loose weight but then i get pregnant....

But i'll try this year. I have to loose that disgusting skin i gained during pregnancy. I have to loosd 5 pounds in total but how can i get rid of this skin thingy?????
    r0c0upons, steph13, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post

Wow. R0c0up0ns.... 90 pounds? Amazing!!!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thank you all! i started very slow, walking around 30 minutes a day. that was before i added music. i think music is a must! for me, at least, if i don't have music i become extremely bored after only a few minutes and then it feels like a grind.

i remember when i first started out, i saw progress and i was happy for the first week or so, but then i started getting impatient and wanting to lose weight faster. ...and i put up a few mental blocks for myself along the way. instead of getting overwhelmed and giving in, i just took a breather and told myself to take it one day at a time. i kept with the 30 minute walks. soon enough, days turned into weeks and i could visibly see the progress i was making!

trust me when i say that if i can do it, you can do it!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congratulations rocoupons on your impressive weight loss, you must be very proud..every year I say I'm going to lose weight and every year I gain...I never worried about my weight and always thought I looked good..then I hit 48 and things sorted to change..I truly believe the more I think about losing the more I gain...maybe we could start a thread to get motivated and learn from each other..I recently bought a Fitbit ( let's you know how many steps you take, calories, weight etc), I have a treadmill and a bike, I walk my dog etc.....I guess I want to see quick results even though I know I've gained it over time!!
    kazm-l, r0c0upons, ticul and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ladies...last year I took on a challenge to walk the Camino de Santiago where I walked an average of 25 kms a day for 32 days with my 18 lb pack on my back..it was an amazing experience one wthat I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a change in their life.I came back the fittest i have ever been.It was just amazing.I am preparing for another walk this time the Camino del Norte...couponing helps me put away that extra $ for this excursion!
    r0c0upons, emg, ticul and 2 others like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by steph13 View Post
    Ladies...last year I took on a challenge to walk the Camino de Santiago where I walked an average of 25 kms a day for 32 days with my 18 lb pack on my back..it was an amazing experience one wthat I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a change in their life.I came back the fittest i have ever been.It was just amazing.I am preparing for another walk this time the Camino del Norte...couponing helps me put away that extra $ for this excursion!
    Ohh Steph that is one of my dreams. I have heard the camino is life changing experience good for you
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That's a great price! I scored one of these on clearance at Target a few months back….hahah haven't used it yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome deal on those.
    r0c0upons and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow that's an amazing deal thanks for sharing might have to take a look at my sears

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, Why don't you join The 30 Days 30 Minutes To Success Global Challenge for 2015. It's sure to get you started the best possible way. Join 100's from around the world and let's make 2015 the best year yet. Nothing beats accountability, encouragement and support. Find out more here Secretsofhighlysuccessfulpeopledotcom
    Nothing to buy. Just paying it forward...here is why and how I described it on Fb and LinkedIn. Hope it adds value to you all and keep you excited about embracing 2015.

Thread Information