User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Can someone explain EBates.ca to me?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Wow, every time I mention Eeee Baits it gets censored by this site!
    only if it is .com or you include a referral
    operabob likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

This info is all very helpful. It's hard keeping track of all these money saving sites and tips. I'm not big on online shopping unless I am getting a great deal (& free shipping) otherwise I prefer to go to the store and get it myself--no waiting for the mail!
    operabob, Silk and torontogal12 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

What great info - I learned a few things, and I've been using ebates (both .ca and .com) for more than 1.5 years.

I'll add a few things I didn't see mentioned (but read through quickly, so pardonez-moi if I'm repeating anything ):

-You get a $5 credit just for signing up.
    -You can refer people or use their referral and there's a bonus - don't have all the details on this but info is on the site.
    -They don't always get your purchase amounts correct. Mine are wrong more than they are right. Then you will have to contact them via the site to correct this. I also had a purchase that didn't show up at all.
    -If you pay your purchase - even part of it - with a credit on your account or giftcard, you don't get credit for the entire purchase. It happened to me and that's what I was told (anyone have a different experience?)
    -Read the conditions for the store you are shopping at. I like to have my things in the shopping cart ready to go so when I click through ebates I'm ready to check out. But for some store sites you have to add the items to your cart *after* clicking through ebates.

It's a worthwhile program, imo - I love getting those *big fat checks*!!! (That's what they call them!)

Silk
    operabob and torontogal12 like this.
    Have a great life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information