User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: My BIGGEST S.C.O.P. Yet :-)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Guys, keep it polite please.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, that's incredible.
    ticul and mistyann like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you for sharing your brag Mistyann............................

No negative comments PLEASE. It is not fun to read.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow! I really need to learn how to SCOP!! Very impressive brag. -THank you for sharing.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow!!!!! Amazing!! so glad you took advantage of that. Personally in my opinion its not wrong. They should have changed the prices considering it was a new sale week. Oh well their mistake, your gain.
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

No negative comments please
    Last edited by annedougherty; Fri, Dec 5th, 2014 at 11:36 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

"maybe next time the store will catch you"

excuse me, there is a legitimate receipt posted here. nothing was stolen, and the rule, of SCOP, was followed by walmart. i'm so confused by that statement

as for the ethics police showing up in full force, you know the rules of the bragging section.

op, they're jelly.

ive never personally used scop (thats my own problem!) but i have seen PLENTY of brags from others where they said "and i went back to scan the other varities and got one of each"!

please realize OP did say they were NEW TO THIS.
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Fri, Dec 5th, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Wow! I've never had a scop but seeing others have them is good enough for me

Plus I agree with r0c0upons, you're not the only one who has said they went back to scan more so don't worry.
    ticul, saveaholicmama and mistyann like this.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great SCOPping. That is some super smart canuckery. I SCOPped an item once at Walmart. I wasn't going to buy it, because I'd just seen the item for a better price at another store in the same mall. But when it scanned at the wrong price, and I knew I could get it for free, I was happy to take it. I suppose I could have price-checked the other colours and varieties and SCOPped one of each, but I would have found the transaction awkward. Like, "I found these items that are scanning at the wrong price, and I want them all for free." That takes a special kind of guts. Whereas with just one item, I could act surprised. "Wait, what, $11.99? The shelf tag says $8.97."
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

What if they had corrected the price before getting to the till... I would be embarrassed saying I no longer want the items as they aren't free with scop any more... Plus staff running after me with hand held scanners like u say would be more attention then I would like when I shop...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I said that they run with their scanners as a joke! Its part of their job to scan things... Plus I was there late enough in the day that the staff should have known its in the flyer at a different price then on the shelf...
    ticul, MillieH and saveaholicmama like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Everyone, you have been asked not to post negative comments. You are being asked for the last time. Thank you.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some people get so angry.

Just remember the SCOP is an optional policy. Walmart decided they want to be a part of it as well as many other retailers. Since they want to follow it I see nothing wrong with doing what you can to use it.

Stuff is so expensive today. Its nice to get something for free.

Great job
    ticul, saveaholicmama and mistyann like this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great deals - I had a friend who always seemed to get one of these SCOPs on her shops at Sobey's. Took me six months to finally get one SCOP ... either I buy the right priced items or my memory sucks.

It's also wierd how many people don't notice the difference .. I bought a ham on sale at Sobeys a few months back and it range up $10 more than it should. I had noticed that the price sign and the label didn't match but thought oh the tills will take it off. Well .. ended up calling 3 people including the meat supervisor ... I'm sure they had been selling them for a while.

TIP .. take a photo of the item on the shelf with the price tag. At one place, when sent to do a price check, the price tag magically disappeared.
    N@t@, ticul, torontogal12 and 3 others like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

The rule implies that you are allowed to get a SCOP 1 per UPC. So if they are different scents or whatever, you are totally supposed to get 1 of each for free!!

I was buying 3 Steralite bins at Target once and they all scanned wrong. Even though they were the same model in 3 different colors, I got all of them for free. I didn't even ask for that, I was offered it. Its the rule!!

Good for you!!!

I always check my receipts after I pay to make sure everything scanned right. I find a SCOP that way about 2-3 times a month. Stores mess up all the time and that's their faults!!!
    Patty Smyth, N@t@, ticul and 4 others like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information