User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: My BIGGEST S.C.O.P. Yet :-)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always take a picture of the tag on the shelf that shows what the price is supposed to be for that UPC code, it helps...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow...., how do you guys do SCOP I have never been that lucky..

will keep an extra eye next time...
    mistyann likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mistyann View Post
    I always take a picture of the tag on the shelf that shows what the price is supposed to be for that UPC code, it helps...
    I usually take the price tag with me to the cash if I think there's going to be a problem..by the time they call for someone to check the price etc..I find it much easier..

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

wowsers! that's amazing! You go girl! Continue to be fearless about scops
    and I'm glad this is people's last warning about negative comments...this is the bragging section...its supposed to be a happy place, one people are excited to read and should be excited to post...but honestly I know a lot of people avoid ever posting brags because just in case someone has a different opinion or you made a small mistake, you'll get chewed up...don't rain on people's parade please. I'm sure if people made a mistake it was a genuine one...as the song says...smile, be happy now

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To me its better to leave the price on the shelf, so they can't say its been tampered with it...
    Anna Michele likes this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They have rules about brags and comments on brags. If you believe a brag was less than honest you can flag it but this section is only supposed to be positive. Meaning we aren't allowed to directly shame anyone. Read the rules section. Personally I think kudos to Mistyann especially if it was Walmart.
    mistyann likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I usually take the price tag with me to the cash if I think there's going to be a problem..by the time they call for someone to check the price etc..I find it much easier..
    ive been literally yelled at by a manager over this. apparently im NOT allowed to take the tag. she refused my scop saying it was an old tag.
    mistyann likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    ive been literally yelled at by a manager over this. apparently im NOT allowed to take the tag. she refused my scop saying it was an old tag.
    Makes sense, you could grab it one day and use it later (but if it easily accessible, I guess you could also put it back up)
    mistyann likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Wow, thats incredible..!! Maybe if more people did this, they'd stop overcharging people..
    ticul and mistyann like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Darn straight! If the store has the wrong price up... that's your gain.

WTG!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krysta lynne View Post
    The reason I bring the price tag to the cash is because one time when I told them that the price was wrong when they went to check the price they said there was no sign..I said there was a sign and someone must have removed it...
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is awesome.

And I would bet that if the stores gave out a thousand SCOPs a day, it still wouldn't outnumber the amount of purchases made at incorrect prices and never contested.

You go girl. Heck, EVERYONE go.

Start going up and down those aisles and checking prices.

If I can share with you my own SCOP story.....

Found an item at a clearance price in a display at a store - rang up wrong, called for SCOP. I knew the lady working there, and I jokingly told her to change the price or I'd be back in two days for another one.

Two days later, went in and the same display and price were posted.

Grabbed another and saw the same lady. She said the price was changed. I said "Nope".

She called around, and it seems they changed the main stock area in the store, but forgot about the other display I had seen. Regardless, SCOP number 2.

Oh, and just a reminder, store employees have mentioned to me before that they have been told not to mention SCOP, but to honor it if the customer mentions it.

So, know your info, be firm, be resilient, AND SCOP ON!!!!
    ticul, SavvyLady, mistyann and 2 others like this.

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

It is the stores job to price things right. Far too many times I have got home and noticed the sale price was not included. Sometimes not worth the gas to go back. I am not alone in this.
    Nice savings enjoy. Thanks for sharing
    ticul, MillieH, SavvyLady and 1 others like this.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

great brag!! Quick thinking to check the other UPC codes!! That's the way to do it!
    ticul and mistyann like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I hardly ever get items for free but got lucky @ zehrs on Friday. I went to nab a turkey and raspberries but noticed tostitos on for 1.99. I had a few coupons so picked up 4 bags.. assorted types.. turns out the shelf tags were supposed to be removed.. I ended up scoping 3 of them.. :O)
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information