User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Target beauty haul!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow! That is amazing! Great haul! Lots of good stocking stuffers. I lost all my coupons recently and was so sore about it when I found out about this clearance. I had some Revlon $2 off no minimum and some $3 off 2 beauty tools and the $3 off nail art.
    I wasnt able to find any online to print before I went out either. But turns out I got a great deal anyways! Am I allowed to tag my minor brag along here?

I found some with peely coupons which the cashier would not let me use on the nail polish it was attached to since it was $2 off $1.49 but I was able to use one with a callus shaver and will take the rest back and try again.I got 3 NYC eye shadow for $1.74 each
    2 Revlon nail art for $1.49 each (I was excited when I got these for $2.99 form SDM with coupon awhile back)
    Tweezerman foot smoother $4.49
    Maybelline smoky eyeliner $2,39
    Scrubbing Bubbles toilet brush refills on clearance for $2.84 but rang up at $1.70 (should have had a coupon for this too )
    4 Misfits dog treats for $1.49 can be doubles up on CO51 for $2 back twice.
    Several catnip toys for .79-$1.19
    3 build a gingerbread cardboard house for cats for $3.99 each (rg $9.99)
    I am very pleased but will probably try to roundup some coupons and take another tour this weekend.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sat, Dec 13th, 2014 at 03:04 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I saw a few things at my target but not all the awesome stuff you got! Good job and amazing haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Holllly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is crazy!!! I need a beauty trip. I have a lovely SDM GC I received from a lovely friend recently, just might have to save it and see if we may have some clearance deals too. Can I ask can anyone comment on the Physians Formula, it is a great product, I saw Loblaws has like a 3 piece kit but had no price, it was a BB kit deal and not sure if the line is what will be worth the money, for sure it will not be this crazy price. Wow, thanks for sharing and explaining and the pic, all of us girlie-girls are jealous..Lucky-smart duck!!! Oh and sorry to hear about your binder!!! Man that sucks, let me know if I can help, some that can get you through till you build-up again, thank goodness, end of year in a few weeks, we'll all be at the same point in a few weeks. But still if you need anything, let us know.
    Arvilish likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great haul!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information