User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By SavvyLady
  • 2 Post By vw_girl

Thread: How does the flyer price change over work on Fridays nights?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a 6000 points wub $20 on Candy & Snacks personal offer that expire Dec 12, I've been trying to combine with coupons to make the most of it and then got the flyer for Dec 13 with a bunch of stuff I would actually plan to buy that can be combined with coupons and CO51 offers. ($3.99 Pot of Gold - $1!!)

Just wondering how the change over happens, I have heard that they will start putting up the sale tags and honor them Friday evening. I have stores close by that are open until 10 pm ad a few in driving distance open 24hrs. Can anyone help a newbie with the best attack plan?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know my store starts changing the prices after 6 pm.(my son used to work there), to be on the safe side you can call your store to see..I don't know when head office changes the prices.
    free*is*best, Ciel and nash0109 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love that coupon! I received it this week too and used it toward those Life Saver boxes that all of the kids in my family love to get every Christmas. I lucked out too...they had "buy 2 get 500 BP" so I ended up with 8000pts on my $20 purchase (they are 2 for $5) I needed 6 to cover the kids and then one for me and one for my hubby.

I am pretty sure my store also starts the next weeks pricing on Fri evening too....but I don't think on every sale item. I agree with SavvyLady...give your store a call

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you, great suggestions! I am gonna look for those life savers books. I went last night and the cashier was not very helpful told me I couldn't use it on pop or Christmas candyso I just walked out.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Sorry you didn't get a very helpful and friendly cashier. Not sure if pop would be included but of course the Christmas candy would be included. Good Luck in the future, in trying to shop on the Friday night.

I go to Shoppers quite often on the Friday night to get both flyer prices to use with the personalized coupons. The flyer prices starting for the new flyer for the Saturday are always in the system when I go. But the items for the 2 day sale are not usually. Actually just came back from there now, my coupon ending for today was spend $30.00 on food and snacks get 8,000 points.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you! I just got back and broke through the 95000 threshold for the first time ever! So exciting! I love looking over the receipt after a good shop. I was able to get Saturdays prices and todays on
    free*is*best and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

My store is 24 hrs so the prices change in the system st midnight or shortly after
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information