User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Toys r us + hasbro coupon = super hot

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

certain toys like barbie, my little ponie, star wars figures, avengers figures and a few other items are by one get one FREE! so with the hasbro coupon you can get 2 free with one coupon and only pay taxes!!! if no coupon by one get one is still a hot offer. and on the front they have a spend 80 get a 20 dollar bonus card for next time when you spend 60 so for those with lots of hasbro coupons this can get crazy hot in my opinion. Sorry if it this is a respost did not see the buy one get one free only buy one get one half off.
    This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my mom bought a my little pony thing to give away (for the more valueable item)...so the barbie was free and the hasbro coupon was applied to the my little pony so really worked out nice
    r0c0upons and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thats pretty sick! im definitely gonna go for that. thanks very much for posting :D
    ticul and TorontoRaptors like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

This is a great deal but it's valid only for 3 days, starting Dec.12. I bought Transformers with B1G1 and used $20 free Hasbro coupon. They were $24.99 ea, ended up paying $8 in taxes.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Where is this coupon from?? I'd love to get some extra toys for my neighbours kids
    ticul, oscarandme and terry2144 like this.
    I joined Swagbucks and I earn money!!! I just fill in a survey when I have my morning coffee, and I recently received a $20 cheque in the mail You can join too!!!

www.swagbucks.com/refer/sparkystarky

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Tried to get in on this deal yesterday but my store wouldn't allow me to use the coupon on top of the sale!!!
    francine1985 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

any one tried to get this deal + coupon at Markville mall toys r us? Thanks for your feed back in advance.
    ticul likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry for those that cant get it to work, weird i guess the whoe "not valid with any other promotional offer" means this?? i just mentioned to the cashier he would get his money back no matter what and he said i guess thats true nad we were good to go
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Cashiers shouldn't deny this promo with coupon. We are buying 1 so therefor we should get 1 free. We are using a 20.00 coupon to pay.
    ticul, oscarandme, d.ot and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Hoping to get out this afternoon to try it out. I have 3 coupons to use up. I already bought my daughter the Nerf bow and arrow set she wants so going to pick up some toys for the nieces and nephews.
    ticul, d.ot and TorontoRaptors like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought $26.99 transformer toy B1G1 sale and used the $10 off $25 coupon. 2 toys for 16.99. At first the cashier denied the transformers until I pointed out it was a hasbro toy, no problems after that
    r0c0upons, peachies, ticul and 2 others like this.
    orange

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The store manager at my location ok'd the coupon, 2 Transformers $19.99, with BOGO paid less than $3 in tax.
    ticul, d.ot and TorontoRaptors like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I used this today on 1x$26.99 my little pony (gorgeous one) and got another $26.99 MLP FREE -$20 coupon as well. I also bought a little people fisher price ride on thingy reg $49.99 and got $25 off.. Total paid for 2x$26.99 and 1x$49.99 was $41.99 after taxes..

YAY and thanks..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question: Where can we get the Hasbro 20off coupons?
    LisaLisaBoBisa and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Used up my 3 coupons and bought 3 MLP sets of little ponies and 3 MLP dolls. All were priced at $29.99. With the B1G1 and the $20 coupons my total was $41 and some change. Savings of $161 approx. Had no issue at cash. I did however completely forget to hand over my airmiles card so lost out on those.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information