User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Favourite deal of 2014?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Remember when Target had fancy cheese on Temporary Price Cut sale?
    We got the 2 year old aged Balderson cheese, reg. $8.99 (I think) on for $2.29 (or something like that).
    The regular price is so high, we would not have bought it.
    We were able to eat fancy Canadian cheddar for a good price.
    I loved this one, We still have one package of Balderson left that expires on January 5th. Unbelievable deal!!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My best deal for 2014 was the boxes of Van Houtte and Timothey`s k-cup coffee. Paid $1.00 per box of 12. I bought 30 boxes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We got $199 return Toronto - Budapest - Amsterdam - Toronto airfare in conjunction with a river cruise thru Viking. The carrier was KLM so it wasn't a schlock airline. And we hadn't even asked Viking for an airfare deal. On the way back we upgraded a couple of days before directly with KLM, to business class for about $600 per person. All this was amazing. I love dealing with the Viking folks, they are the most professional I have experienced on the phone. And I assume KLM would rather sell a seat and get the revenue than have it fly vacant - unlike Air Catastrophe, who it appears would rather have the seat go empty than earning a bit of revenue on it at the last minute.
    lecale and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not really a traditional 'deal' but I got the scotiabank momentum visa infinite card and earned over $500 in cash back last year.....4% cash back on gas and groceries
    http://www.ourbigfatwallet.com - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Free Groceries! Use the referral code CRCAL-WESJAD at Spud.ca to get $20 off your first grocery order of $50 or more (a 40% savings)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would have to say Target right after the holidays for their 90% off holiday merchandise. I make sure to stock up on all the wrapping paper, gift tags, and holiday decorations to my heart's content! Even the holidays themed snacks are good for a few weeks after. For clothes and shoes, I was really impressed with AMI Clubwear's (http://amiclubwear.com/) doorbuster deals. I got a pair of heels for $2.99 and a few summer dresses for less than $5 each!
    BC Gal likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2014 is an amazing shopping year for myself. My favorite deal happened during boxing week. I bought a pair of snow boot at the discount of 90% OFF. I like it very much.aha..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cyber Monday 2014 is the lesser known cousin of Black Friday but don't underestimate its potency when it comes to bringing the best UK deals on the web.
    Last edited by RohitBhardwaj; Thu, Apr 16th, 2015 at 06:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information