User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Shopers REALLY pushed me to the edge this time

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Neeenerz View Post
    That's terrible!!! I had the same feeling, this was few weeks ago... When the Oral B Pro Health kids brushes were on sale... I had $20 coupons. I grabbed two toothbrushes- cashier calls over manager... He says no to giving me the toothbrushes for FREE because on the coupon he was pointing that it needs to be those exact toothbrushes. I said no... Can't you read what it says here? It says "Save $20 when you purchase any Oral B rechargeable toothbrush". Then, he finally gives in... And then all of the sudden he goes, you can only get one... It says one per purchase. I said , could you please do a separate transaction? He said no!!! That's fraud!!! Made me so angry... Made me feel like a criminal or something... Some managers are terrible!
    Except, according to Oral B, he was correct - the Oral B Pro Health Kids brushes are the kids' version of the Vitality ones for adults. The $20 coupons were intended only for the Professional Care series of toothbrushes.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used to swear by SDM customer service until I messaged them to complain about the fact that I had a transaction that lasted 55 minutes (I determined it took this long by looking at my original receipt the cashier gave me and the final receipt) because the supervisors refused to help the cashier (who had screwed up and had to rering in my huge order multiple times). She kept calling for help and the supervisors would come over and hardly help and then literally go chat it up with customers. I was so angry and wrote out my whole experience in great detail to their FB page and they said they would contact me and they have been ignoring me ever since.

The last time I was in I was told by one of the cashiers (that I always used to go to) that I couldn't use the emailed optimum coupons with the 20X events (which is something that I have always been able to do, and HE has done in the past for me without a problem).

I am just hoping to use up the remainder of my points and never go back there
    mizadkhah and N@t@ like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information