User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Canda Post delivered my order to wrong house? Rant

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

For letter mixed up which happened many times, I just walk over and put it in my neighbour's mailbox...the ones I don't know where...I'll just put a sticky note and put it back in my mailbox and they will be redelivered to the right house. As for parcels...I call the receiver and they are so glad to come over to pick it up instead of wait for weeks to have it redirected by CP. I also ask to verify info before hand over the parcel. But that's just me, I have seen people discard others mails which were put in their slot by mistake. I have seen letters, light package, samples ect on the ground right next to the Comm. mailboxes. People should have leave a note to CP worker instead of tossing other's mail like garbage...how would they feel if others tossed their mails like that.

PS. I missed a few samples here and there, also unexpected delay for no reason (parcel on hold), non-attempted delivery, fake delivery (no one home, left a delivery notice card) when I was home and no attempted delivery no card found. Delivery card show up next day.
    Last edited by Decaf; Mon, Jan 5th, 2015 at 03:18 PM.
    lecale likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I phoned CC company explaining everything and asking them to "hold the payment" but CSR decided to credit me the full amount on next statement. And to call her back only when the parcel show up.

------

Speaking of which I have a few days to call MS if they don't bill me by then.
    I have 1 short ship to take care of
    1 wrong item shipped that needs to be exchanged.
    1 package shipped on the 12/23 not yet received.
    I think I should stop online shopping.
    Last edited by Decaf; Mon, Jan 5th, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
    lecale, walkonby and agarla like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information