User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Instantly Ageless now available to order on the retail cart!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Hello my fellow SmartCanuck friends!

UPDATE: March 22nd 2015. Instantly Ageless is now available to order off of my retail cart. This product will get shipped right to your door! You get 50 sachets in a box each one will give you 2-3 applications depending on where you put it! The product actually works. I have some people who will not leave the house with out putting this on. Got questions send me a message ✨
    http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.co...TANTLY_AGELESS

I have been on Smart Canucks for a couple years now and I wanted you all to be the first in Canada to hear about an amazing product and opportunity. I am a distributor for Instantly Ageless and we are looking for people who want to join a team of motivated, hard working, amazing people. We are looking for other distributors who want to build their own business or just people who want to make some extra cash selling to friends and family.

Hair dressers, spa owners and salons....tons of them are jumping on board with this magic in a tube, solutions to the under-eye wrinkles, bags and dark circles for their clients...no one wants to look tired when they aren't.

Now the product...... it is a cream that you apply under your eye, on large pores, forehead, wrinkles and they will disappear within 2-3 min. The cream consists of 92% water, 2 minerals and a peptide. It is a topical treatment, which means it sits on top of the skin to work its magic. It doesn't penetrate the skin.....it is like Botox in a bottle but with no needles. It is amazing...it lasts 7-9 hours! Watch this video

It has just come to Canada so there is tons of room to do what you like with it. Don't wait and see this product everywhere and wish you would have replied in January....it is going to sweep across Canada and the USA this year. Be apart of an amazing company. Lets make 2015 great! Be apart of this, you wont be disappointed. The company also sells other products which you can sell as well I will be consentrating on Instantly Ageless.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206302529590665
    If you have Facebook this is Lisa showcasing the new instantly ageless in Las Vegas

My Website http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.com/

This product is not just for women, men are using it to with great results.

THIS IS NOT SPAM
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Kyla
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by knisp1419; Mon, Mar 23rd, 2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Update I have the product

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

oops here is my website for more information agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.com Cheers Kyla

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

knisp1419 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Please ask me questions if you are at all interested in this product my order has just passed customs I am hoping to have it by the end of the week I will post own pics or a video. I know you are all skeptics it's okay I was as well.

Pricing is is very reasonable 80$ for a box of 25 vials (70 to 90 uses ) each 1 vial will last 3 to 4 uses depending on where you are putting it on your face. About a dollar a use. if you are in Winnipeg I am selling them also for 5 vials 20$ in case you just want to try it out or only use it for special occasions. You will start seeing this all over I'm the next couple days. ☺️ Cheers Kyla
    Last edited by knisp1419; Sun, Jan 11th, 2015 at 08:13 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Everyone, lifecellskin cream does wonders to your skin, it treats many skin problems.
    With its usage you don't have to spend big amount on procedures like botox .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does this product over time improve your troubled areas or are the results just temporary? Is this product all natural or does it have harsh chemicals? You mentioned the product does not penetrate the skin so how does it provide any log term benefit to your skin?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Hi Rosie please see the information sheet on this product http://jeunesseglobal.com/docs/produ...LESS_FINAL.pdf this should answer any questions you might have one the ingredients used for this. As for it not penetrating the skin here is what I found on that....IA is a topical serum only. what that means is it is simply sitting on top of the skin or epidermis. It does not enter the sub dermal layers of the skin making it very safe to use. Use it on puffy eyes, lines and wrinkles anywhere on the face, large pores or acne scars. Tap it in a small amount very lightly and leave it a bit damp on the skin. Be still and allow it to set for a couple of minutes.Enjoy the instant gratification and life changing results within two minutes and also the long term results of the peptide technology. Please note there maybe people with very sensitive skin you should contact your dermatologist before using if you have any questions. Everyone reacts different to lotions etc. If you have any other questions please let me know I am going to post a few more videos for you to watch. if you want to get samples or order from me and you are not in Winnipeg I can have it shipped to you...for samples of 5 it would be exact postage and if you ordered a box it is whatever is calculated but I can tell you those numbers before to make sure you are ok with that. Cheers Kyla
    Last edited by knisp1419; Sun, Jan 11th, 2015 at 08:34 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

here is another video

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

and one more I really like this one. She is great

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

If you are looking for a skin care line then we also have one of those with people seeing amazing long term results...here is some information. http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.co...px?p=LUMINESCE or http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.co...ODUCTSHEET.pdf I have just started doing my research on this product I hadn't before because I was consentrating on the Instatnly ageless but people have been raving over it and since I can also sell it I need to collect as much information I can about it, so I can share it with you. I have seen photos of people using this and they are equally amazing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2100
Size:  41.1 KB this lady used the serum for 4 months daily this is not instantly ageless this is the luminesce serum
    Last edited by knisp1419; Sun, Jan 11th, 2015 at 09:02 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

X
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by knisp1419; Mon, Jan 19th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Views: 1321
Size:  54.4 KB

Here is a picture of my mother in law first try only used it under her eyes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Views: 1150
Size:  58.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  48.9 KB

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

The above picture is from a chemical burn the person used the cellular rejuvenation serum on their arm and 2 weeks of using it,it is almost healed! That is amazing.
    http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.com/products_all.aspx
    if you are interested in changing your skincare routine for the better check out the link. If you are intersted there is a way to get these products at wholesale! And there is a onetime offer that Jeunesse gives for 63% off retail prices. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1026
Size:  36.7 KB
Views: 1476
Size:  24.8 KB
Views: 1895
Size:  43.9 KB
Views: 1264
Size:  46.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by knisp1419; Sat, Feb 28th, 2015 at 09:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information