User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: What type of product could save on annoyance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What little thing in life could you use. A heated butter knife? a computer mouse that doesn't make that irritating click sound? A pillow with your husbands or maybe co workers face on it that you can beat up for those angry times. LOL

I am looking for simple things that annoy people and ways to solve it. Thinking about opening a business and some product ideas.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Andit likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my daughter keeps saying we need toys that put themselves away after being played with
    Andit, super_e, walkonby and 6 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny you should mention heated butter knife. I was in the barber shop reading popular mechanics - a recent, but not the most recent issue - and one of the articles identifying best new products f 2014 (I think) was a kind of deeply serrated butter knife whose claim was that it worked on hard butter. That immediately got me to thinking about a heated butter knife. The same issue had an article on a kind of carbon or metal power that could conduct electricity and I figured if you put this on the blade of a knife with a battery in the handle, and as long as the powdery stuff had some electrical resistance, it would heat and voila - a heated butter knife.
    Brought the article home and showed my wife, who said 'who cares about a heated butter knife; if you have hard butter just mic it for a few seconds and it will soften'. C'est la vie!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daughter, who has small children, acquired our old mitten drier. It is a plastic gizmo with a number of points on it that you put mitts on and place over a heat grate so they can dry. We had this one since our children were little. She said that she hadn't seen these available in stores and why didn't I think of getting them made in China and selling them. (Of course, that's easier said than done.) Anyway I was in Canadian Tire a week or so later and saw the exact same gizmo there for about 12 bucks, then saw a Home Hardware flyer which had them listed for about 7 bucks. So either someone beat us to the punch, or they have always been around.
    Andit, Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Contact lenses which light up and screetch loudly when dropped on the floor...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

A self-cleaning floor....
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

a self-cleaning oven..... no, wait.... that's been done

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    A self-cleaning floor....
    If it involves food, I can loan you my 2 roommates, both the dog and the cat are equally adept at removing all trace of crumbs from the floor. If you're referring to hair/fur/weird things that you don't know the origin of, then I can't help you & want one too.
    toronto166 and vw_girl like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    If it involves food, I can loan you my 2 roommates, both the dog and the cat are equally adept at removing all trace of crumbs from the floor. If you're referring to hair/fur/weird things that you don't know the origin of, then I can't help you & want one too.
    I'm referring to everything! I want a floor that will self-clean by way of self-sweeping, self-mopping, self-vacuuming...you get the idea!
    toronto166 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forget,the floor lets dream big....self cleaning house and while we are at it...how about a no weed garden. How awesome would that be!
    super_e, GoJays and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a device that flips mattresses for late risers.
    super_e and toronto166 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Funny thing is they already have self cleaning floors. Hardwood floors/ laminate floors that have small slits in them and sit over a kind of vacuum line. then the line runs to the baseboard. then out to the bin. Great for dog hair but extremely expensive

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hirev View Post
    Funny thing is they already have self cleaning floors. Hardwood floors/ laminate floors that have small slits in them and sit over a kind of vacuum line. then the line runs to the baseboard. then out to the bin. Great for dog hair but extremely expensive
    Really? Link?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Magic wand to put furniture together. Saves on spending hours putting night stands etc together with tools, screws etc.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Seriously I want an app like Flyeronfire in my area! Get busy. Wish I could think of something else but it would require work. I'm too tired from work.
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information