User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Natalka
  • 1 Post By Rosierey52

Thread: Someone had asked about a home-business...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My hairdresser was wearing a very cute bracelet the other day on my visit to the salon, and she told me that she purchased it through a 'home party'. So, I looked it up just for general interest, since I'm not about to go back to work, lol, but I found it on a Canadian site with other such opportunities and thought I'd post it for anyone who may be interested in taking a peek...

http://www.homepartyplannetwork.com/...ry.htm#Sistaco Jewellery

The bracelet she had on was from "Sistaco".

I had sold 5th Avenue Collection for a couple of years when I was home with the kids and I can absolutely guarantee the quality of their merchandise! I still have pieces I wear and would never give up.. Just fantastic quality!
    Here's their site:
    http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com

Anyhoodles...just thought I'd share..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow. If you're a scrapbooker, just buying the startup kit for $99 and getting over $300 worth of product would be worth it!!
    Anyway, just found this...I guess this should have all been posted somewhere else??
    If a MOD finds a more appropriate place, please move these two posts, thank you.
    I found there are 6 consultants here...

http://www.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/w...onsultant.aspx

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I used to just love Fifth Avenue stuff - Eaton's in my home city used to carry it. I probably still have some earrings, but I used to give them mostly as gifts.

(funny, their site thinks I'm in Moose Jaw - oh, I wish, I'd be at the mineral spa!)
    Lynn49 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another home based business that recently launched in Canada (July 2014) is Nerium International. Their product Optimera dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores and aging or loose skin without use of harmful ingredients. You can be sure the products you are using are good for yourself and good for your skin. The results of this product is clinically backed by scientific research. Please feel free to check out this amazing product and opportunity.

Thread Information