User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Hi my fellow Winnipeg smart Canucks!
    i have recently signed up to be a independent distributor for Jeunesse and we have a brand new product called instantly ageless it is brand new to Canada. We are looking for people to sell this product you can build a team or just make some extra cash selling to family and friends up to you. I have a thread going in the health and beauty Section with a couple of videos of this product. If you would like more information please send me a pm. If you would like to purchase this product for yourself or someone you know please send me a pm. It is brand new to Canada and I'm sure you will see tons of posts on Facebook or YouTube of Canadians trying this product. If you want to be one of the first please let me know. People are going crazy for this product. I look forward to hearing from you! Cheers Kyla

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397605-...geless-canada/
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent
    Last edited by knisp1419; Mon, Mar 23rd, 2015 at 10:35 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  33.8 KB
    i just wanted to share a picture of my mother in law using it for the first time. The results are truly amazing. Please contact me if you would like more info or would like to purchase this product to try for yourself. The product is priced very affordable at 5 vials for 20$ In Winnipeg if outside shipping of 4.00 is charge for a bubble pack Cn post is making me use and 1.80 for the stamp, each vial lasting from 3 to 5 applications depending on where you apply it. Pm me for more info cheers Kyla

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10206302529590665

if you are on Facebook please check out this video of Lisa showcasing Instantly Ageless in Las Vegas
    All the products including Instantly Ageleas are available to purchase right off the retail cart and will get shipped to your door! Got questions Send me a pm!

http://agelesslove.jeunesseglobal.co...TANTLY_AGELESS

If you are looking for a skincare line that works Luminesce has been helping people with acne, their fine lines and wrinkles are diminishing even the bags under their eyes are getting smaller and their skin tone is looking better everyday. I am using this and my skin has never felt better! I haven't had a breakout in almost 2 months. My skin tone is red and it is now turning pink I have only been using it for 2.5 months! I can get you 63% off retail and wholesale prices if you love this skincare line! It is amazing ! I would love to chat with anyone tired of their skincare line not working!
    Cheers Kyla

Thread Information