User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is anyone having luck finding tear pads?

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Lots of Coupon Zone coupons at No Frills this morning,
    including $1 Vim! Walmart will accept competitors coupons for those of you who still need to stock up

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

$1 Vim is back at Freshco - two full tearpads!
    Have 5 extras for trade

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Also a whole bunch of new coupon tear pads at Shoppers on Dundas!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I found some new coupons at Metro today. They had some Knorr booklets and Highliner among others.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    $1 Vim is back at Freshco - two full tearpads!
    Have 5 extras for trade
    I went to Freshco this evening and there was a little more than half a tear pad left. That went fast! I have 6 for trade if anyone needs any. They have the small Vim on for $1.00 as well. I got four for free tonight. There is still about 20 left. They are in the middle aisle along with some spray Vim.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    I went to Freshco this evening and there was a little more than half a tear pad left. That went fast! I have 6 for trade if anyone needs any. They have the small Vim on for $1.00 as well. I got four for free tonight. There is still about 20 left. They are in the middle aisle along with some spray Vim.
    Hi did you happen to find any In Cuisin or cottenelle coupons at Metro?
    thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Would love some Vim coupons if anyone has any for trade..Thanks!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Found Knorr booklets at Price Chopper in Trenton tonight.They must have put out new ones b/c my daughter was there the other day, and someone had taken all the coupons (and left all the books, arrgghh).

They also had Goldfish crackers coupons, and Blue Water Pan sear coupons.

Lots left of all of them (only grabbed 3 knorr, 1 is for a friend and my two teenage boys go through sidekicks as snacks here!)

Lori

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was just at Independant in Trenton. The rep putting up the display for the massive display in the back for Trisket and such, had pads for :
    save 50 cents wub2 jello (I paid 68 cents for 2... I usually buy NN jello in 1kg bags for $3.99. This sale + coupon is comparable $/g)
    save $1 wub cool whip +bakers cocolate
    save $1 wub cool whip+jello

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm noticing that tear pads are cleared out again. Everywhere i checked for the 2.00 dove go and fresh they were gone. As far as i know these are a fairly new coupon. Save some for others please...it's getting really frustrating when i can't even get 1 or 2 and thats all i want. Now i have to try and trade for some. Not trying to be rude but if everyone was considerate then we all could get a couple . Thanks

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm noticing that tear pads are cleared out again. Everywhere i checked for the 2.00 dove go and fresh they were gone. As far as i know these are a fairly new coupon. Save some for others please...it's getting really frustrating when i can't even get 1 or 2 and thats all i want. Now i have to try and trade for some. Not trying to be rude but if everyone was considerate then we all could get a couple . Thanks

Agreed. Rule of thumb is to take only the same amount of coupons from one pad as you have people in your home. For example, a family of 3, take 3 like coupons from one pad.

As well - please note this week wraps up the February tear pad wave. NEW TEAR PADS WILL ARRIVE AT SOME POINT OVER THE NEXT 7 DAYS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I had to do a couple of trades to get the dove bodywash as well, then I made 4 trips to walmart when they were on sale and only got 1, they were constantly sold out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have a feeling someone or a couple people are taking them all and going to walmart and clearing shelves. I hate to say it but i'm starting to think thats the case. Seems to coincidental that all the coupons (all shoppers, recall etc) are all gone and someone keeps going to walmart. It's really to sad and sometimes takes the joy out of couponing. I guess we just sit patiently until they are stocked up then we can get ours. Soooo sad

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I have a feeling someone or a couple people are taking them all and going to walmart and clearing shelves. I hate to say it but i'm starting to think thats the case. Seems to coincidental that all the coupons (all shoppers, recall etc) are all gone and someone keeps going to walmart. It's really to sad and sometimes takes the joy out of couponing. I guess we just sit patiently until they are stocked up then we can get ours. Soooo sad
    I have noticed this in the past. I do know that in my 2+ years of (pretty extreme) couponing, that 'the early bird gets the worm'. What I've done in the past is chart when new tearpads come out and the sale cycles to match up. I do know that if I don't go on the first day of a sale to Belleville NF, Belleville SDM, Belleville Rexall or Belleville Walmart, I probably won't get what is on sale as the shelves will be empty. I have learned though that Rain Checks are a great way to extend the sale of an item when they're out of stock.
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    I have noticed this in the past. I do know that in my 2+ years of (pretty extreme) couponing, that 'the early bird gets the worm'. What I've done in the past is chart when new tearpads come out and the sale cycles to match up. I do know that if I don't go on the first day of a sale to Belleville NF, Belleville SDM, Belleville Rexall or Belleville Walmart, I probably won't get what is on sale as the shelves will be empty. I have learned though that Rain Checks are a great way to extend the sale of an item when they're out of stock.
    I do understand that when it comes to deals you have to go quick to get the deal..i totally get that and do my best to get there if i really want a deal. But as far as i'm concerned there are definitely enough of the same tear pads at a handful of stores and people are taking way to much. If they only took a few it would be enough for all of us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information