User Tag List

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

We should submit feeback to offer these promotions on other products besides Zero.
    uanoor, Ciel, dizzyb and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    We should submit feeback to offer these promotions on other products besides Zero.
    I think Zero is more expensive than their other regular Astro products, so I guess they want to make more money.

I will see a regular Astro tub for $ 2.00 , but Astro Zero will be $ 3.00 for the same 650 gm - 750 gm tub.
    Ciel, Cata and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I think Zero is more expensive than their other regular Astro products, so I guess they want to make more money.

I will see a regular Astro tub for $ 2.00 , but Astro Zero will be $ 3.00 for the same 650 gm - 750 gm tub.
    Agh, I wondered if that was the case. I haven't bothered to check prices as I don't like the product. If it's 50% more, I think I'll be passing on this promo. Oh well, I don't *need* the bag...
    If the promo was on the Balkan yogurt, I'd have enough pins within 2 weeks (I'm exaggerating, but not by much)
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I logged into the site. When I clicked on "where do I find my pin " a picture pops up of only the multi packs. Wondering if tubs aren't included. The original picture shows both. I'm hoping tubs are included.
    Ciel and 2shopmom like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Agh, I wondered if that was the case. I haven't bothered to check prices as I don't like the product. If it's 50% more, I think I'll be passing on this promo. Oh well, I don't *need* the bag...
    If the promo was on the Balkan yogurt, I'd have enough pins within 2 weeks (I'm exaggerating, but not by much)
    my freshco had them on for 1.99 today but they didn't have pins on them
    Ciel and dizzyb like this.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

I Checked in Metro today....still no Astro labels with pins
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    I think it is a way for them to promote Zero specifically. I assume that Astro Original sells really well. It's January and time for new years resolutions so the timing makes sense too (Zero is a no sugar added yogurt)
    lotsasavings, Ciel, dizzyb and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think it is a way for them to promote Zero specifically. I assume that Astro Original sells really well. It's January and time for new years resolutions so the timing makes sense too (Zero is a no sugar added yogurt)
    That makes sense since their promotions have been related to an active/low calorie life style. Two years ago it was Skechers Go Runs and Go Walks, last year it was Cory Vines active wear and now it's a LUG bag for people on the go.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Thanks for the head up!!! Cant wait. Love these promos!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I entered in my 8 pins..nothing happens.. no way to order the bag?????
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

5. PROMOTIONAL OFFER:

Upon entering eight (8) unique and valid Codes in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period, an eligible entrant will be eligible to receive one (1) free LUG brand puddle jumper bag (each, a “Reward”), while quantities last. A notification will be posted on the Website (defined below) when there are no more Rewards available. To redeem a Reward, a promotional code valued at one hundred dollars ($100.00 CAD) will be emailed to you at the email address submitted on the Entry Form (See Rule 6). This promotional code will be redeemable on the Lug website (www.luglife.com) and is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. You must create an account atwww.luglife.com to redeem your promotional code.There is a limit of one (1) Reward per household. Shipping is included and subject to all applicable policies ( http://www.luglife.com/support). All subsequent purchases will be at the account holders cost. For any and all inquiries or exchanges concerning your Reward, please see Lug Life Support (http://www.luglife.com/support). Rewards must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any Reward or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, but at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award.

super weird - midnight black is oos??

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

So a couple of things.. The Midnight black is out of stock already - it's just the usual luglife order site I'm looking on and based on what I posted above I presume it's where we will order the bag and enter the code that is emailed to us. So does that mean the colours are based on what luglife has in stock and not astro controlled?

I did find the pins at freshco on the tubs that are on sale for $1.99 - strawberry.. NO other flavours had them.. I didn't have coupons which would have made it nicer.. Hope everyone else finds them and I hope I get a code emailed to me ASAP -

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sorry Op all I could think about was Stargate Atlantis when I saw the name of that bag ( Puddle Jumper ) ha ha .
    Ciel, dizzyb, seylz_gurl and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    sorry Op all I could think about was Stargate Atlantis when I saw the name of that bag ( Puddle Jumper ) ha ha .
    That would be an absolute STEAL for 8 PINS! Especially since it would help me avoid traffic on the DVP! Name:  1.gif
Views: 908
Size:  1.8 KB

Name:  Puddle jumper.jpg
Views: 2276
Size:  26.4 KB
    Ciel, dizzyb, seylz_gurl and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

ok.. after a couple of FB messages - midnight black was back in stock.. All ordered..

Thank you for your order!
    Your Confirmation Number is xxxxx
    Item Qty Description Options Rate Amount
    Puddle Jumper
    Overnight/Gym Bag
    1 Puddle Jumper Overnight/Gym Bag
    Coupon Code applied - you saved $99.00
    Color: MIDNIGHT BLACK
    $99.00 $99.00
    $0.00
    GST/HST $0.00
    PST $0.00