User Tag List

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1229
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

traded
    Last edited by P&L's mom; Fri, Feb 27th, 2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Join Swagbucks and earn free amazon and paypal gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cjnickerson

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Received my bag!! I had 2 ordered to the same address, different email, different names and I received both. The last astro promos were the same way.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lissethlucas View Post
    I would like to trade 5000 optimum points for 1 pin, I just need one more thank you
    Wow ! That's lot of points ..someone help this person for 1 PIN
    morningrose likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Received my bag!! I had 2 ordered to the same address, different email, different names and I received both. The last astro promos were the same way.
    Did you get the deluxe?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Did you get the deluxe?
    Nope, it was the ocean blue..before they changed the picture and colours.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Good to know! Thanks for the info.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

can someone post the recipe for pudding cake again? can't seem to find it… yoghurt overload and i need to make a cake!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    can someone post the recipe for pudding cake again? can't seem to find it… yoghurt overload and i need to make a cake!
    I might be wrong ..but I vaguely remember the poster saying it didn't turn out well..or maybe I am thinking of some other recipe ..I am a bit delusional thesedays ..he he

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    Other then smoothies, does anyone have any great ways to use up lots of yogurt? I made a yummy pound cake today using yogurt instead of sour cream. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Yogurt-...r_results_p1i1 (I used vanilla yogurt, added a bit of extra lemon extract and about 1/4 cup of poppy seeds).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    There was one like this one above. Plus another poster who actually posted a picture of the cake they baked

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Is it easy to make Yogurt Ice Cream..similar to the Frozen Yogurt Dessert you get from Chapman's etc ? Sick & Tired of eating all this yogurt

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

new link provided on the lug site underneath the colour selection. HAHA. took them long enough..

www.luglife.com/Astro

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    new link provided on the lug site underneath the colour selection. HAHA. took them long enough..

www.luglife.com/Astro
    I say, about time!!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ever since I saw it in university store, I want lug bag...too many people bullying me for my 'lousy' bag! Anyone found any in Saskatoon? Hello???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post

www.luglife.com/Astro
    Question: Help - I’m stuck on the payment information page!

Answer: Our system requires that you enter a credit card to move the transaction forward. Once your coupon has been entered, your total will be $0.00, and your card will not be charged.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is this really happening for others ? I understand they don't charge your CC , but I was never asked any where for my CC..& my bag arrived perfectly fine. Is this something new in their system , going forward ? I think they are just lying & there is NO such requirement in their system

What about some under age people & other adult people who don't have a CC , but do have 8 PINS , how will they order if the system forces them to enter a CC, irrespective of whether its charged or not.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Question: Help - I’m stuck on the payment information page!

Answer: Our system requires that you enter a credit card to move the transaction forward. Once your coupon has been entered, your total will be $0.00, and your card will not be charged.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is this really happening for others ? I understand they don't charge your CC , but I was never asked any where for my CC..& my bag arrived perfectly fine. Is this something new in their system , going forward ? I think they are just lying & there is NO such requirement in their system

What about some under age people & other adult people who don't have a CC , but do have 8 PINS , how will they order if the system forces them to enter a CC, irrespective of whether its charged or not.
    Make sure you enter the code on their shipping page ... you may need to log out and back in again. You will not need credit card information. The new link should provide help too.
    ... I'm earning $5-25 Amazon.ca gift cards EVERY month, are you?

P.S. ... starting to hunt for ShoppingChannel GC's with no minimum purchase ...

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast

Thread Information